Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!
Tantra ROM Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll

Go down

Should boss Killers or KSers in Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Maps be punished?

Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll I_vote_lcap75%Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll I_vote_lcap25%Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll Empty Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll

Post  Oliver Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village are main farm maps of Tantra ROM. A battlefield for those aiming to be on top. But times has changed and its abundance iss abused by some cold hearted killers. Yet the question remains

"Should boss Killers or KSers in Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Maps be punished?"

Click your answer above and post reason below.
Oliver
Oliver
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 99995

Back to top Go down

Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll Empty Re: Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll

Post  Oliver Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Oliver
Oliver
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 99995

Back to top Go down