Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!
Tantra ROM Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll

+5
ranmai02
sparkynuts
scumbag
fallenangel1434
Oliver
9 posters

Go down

Should boss Killers or KSers in Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Maps be punished?

Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll I_vote_lcap59%Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll I_vote_rcap 59% 
[ 10 ]
Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll I_vote_lcap41%Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll I_vote_rcap 41% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 17

Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll Empty Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll

Post  Oliver Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village are main farm maps of Tantra ROM. A battlefield for those aiming to be on top. But times has changed and its abundance iss abused by some cold hearted killers. Yet the question remains "Should boss Killers or KSers in Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Maps be punished?"

Last edited by CM Oliver on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Oliver
Oliver
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 99995

Back to top Go down

Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll Empty Re: Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll

Post  fallenangel1434 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:43 am

Coz,,mostly they dont respect the other players waiting for 8 hours to respawn the boss..if they saw someone who got the boss,,they killed it or do KS mode...
fallenangel1434
fallenangel1434
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 85

Back to top Go down

Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll Empty Re: Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll

Post  scumbag Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:23 am

NO.

you see, almost everyone need that boss to have rupiahs. it is not good to punish them. yet, it is also not good to disrespect others.

i say, disarm those bosses ( disarming them in a way that they won't drop 1B rupiahs ) . Furthermore, you need to make a map for rupiah farming. Like creating Ruins Village as 1m-per-mob drop rate ( but do not make the mobs so easy to kill. they must be challenged in killing it ) that way, KS'ers would be lessen. Aside from that, there'll be MORE FUN IN TANTRA ROM Smile

ADIOS!
scumbag
scumbag
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 233

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Editing mobs is not made with a few simple click. We may open up more bugs once we try to manipulate them. warfar drops 750-900k which more or less likely to give 1m each. compared to other servers without those bosses tantra rom mob drops are already high and is worth 2-3 more than them.
Oliver
Oliver
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  scumbag Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:31 am

i guess, you need to delete those bosses
scumbag
scumbag
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 233

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkynuts Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:19 am

NO, to feel the rush of playing a MMORPG game. Others feel the need to compete.
Yes, to reconsider the attempt of having a harmonious and sharing community.

sparkynuts
sparkynuts
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 281

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:53 am

Churima now has 10k per mob should be sufficient to stop toxica issue Smile
Oliver
Oliver
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Mandara Toxica, Naga Village, and Ruins Village Boss Poll Empty DUHHHHHHH!!!

Post  ranmai02 Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:35 am

Tantra ROM is a " PRIVATE " server
how can it be called a Private server if Ruphias are so hard to hunt
now that you reduced the ruphia drop rate of the bosses in toxica this is no longer a Private server
it can now be called a Hard ROM server Very Happy
Private servers are know of easy farming and hunting.
ranmai02
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkynuts Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:13 am

ranmai02 wrote:Tantra ROM is a " PRIVATE " server
how can it be called a Private server if Ruphias are so hard to hunt
now that you reduced the ruphia drop rate of the bosses in toxica this is no longer a Private server
it can now be called a Hard ROM server Very Happy
Private servers are know of easy farming and hunting.

Please enlighten us and define easy and differentiate it from spoon-feeding. Razz
sparkynuts
sparkynuts
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 281

Back to top Go down

Post  kayat123 Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:03 pm

NO,
because, in order to play lively, in order to maintain the server lively as possible there must be a competition.. one of this are the bosses.

killing the boss, its due to, the first who lured the boss or what you call BOSS OWNERS (jez) do not add some players who wanted to be in party. Instead, they will say " do not ks, i owned this ".
this is even before the law was implemented. So they (i ) rather kill that boss of those selfish BOSS owner.
players need rups, and i dont care if they wait 8 hours to witness its spawn because not all the time pLAYERS waiting 8 hours just to have the boss. others, tried their luck and check if the boss are there and might spare some rups..
So, if hindi nag hintay ng 8 hours KS na agad? di ba pwdeng timing pag ka check may nag lure na? lol! lol! lol! lol!

kayat123
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  free2play Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:44 am

kayat123 wrote:NO,
because, in order to play lively, in order to maintain the server lively as possible there must be a competition.. one of this are the bosses.

killing the boss, its due to, the first who lured the boss or what you call BOSS OWNERS (jez) do not add some players who wanted to be in party. Instead, they will say " do not ks, i owned this ".
this is even before the law was implemented. So they (i ) rather kill that boss of those selfish BOSS owner.
players need rups, and i dont care if they wait 8 hours to witness its spawn because not all the time pLAYERS waiting 8 hours just to have the boss. others, tried their luck and check if the boss are there and might spare some rups..
So, if hindi nag hintay ng 8 hours KS na agad? di ba pwdeng timing pag ka check may nag lure na? lol! lol! lol! lol!

i've ben encountering this problem.., and i did report ( Screenshots and Video proof ).. but still now, GMs/CMs didn't punish those KS-ers...

i think this law has it "in favor of ? " correct me if i'm wrong ! >.<
i waited too much just to know that GMs/CMs will punish those KS-ers of my boss Mad
free2play
free2play
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 296

Back to top Go down

Post  BA™AN Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:32 am

YES !
BA™AN
BA™AN
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 431

https://www.facebook.com/pjme241725

Back to top Go down

Post  LancelotDBercerker Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:06 am

TOTALLY NO!!
The Thrill of Working Hard For Items or Rupias will be gone >.<
LancelotDBercerker
LancelotDBercerker
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 42

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down