Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!
Tantra ROM Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear TantraROMZin's

+22
sikwadawa789
GrandMagus
WinTer.143
Oliver
carlox143
DЯEN
chumzsky1
KbyE
khuzgan
BugattiVeyron
Sieghart
fuentes_helena
Red Doronila
sparkynuts
looter4ever
SphinX
sexykelly
Xine
vinreal06
BA™AN
scumbag
REYKJAVlK
26 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dear TantraROMZin's Empty Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  REYKJAVlK Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Hello Guy's and hi to all new and pro. tantra player, first of all i think most of you heard my name ! this is REYKJAVIK the original founder of ILLUMINATI guild from PH since 2004 FR, last year till now ,, here just few months, and to all who are envy and accusing me that i was CE USER,, sorry but the truth is' before i started playing here in this server, i was recruited by someone who already know's me from many tantra server's Because of good reputation.. i started playing this game tantra online year 2004 it was OPEN BETA of tantra PH ,, untill now, And as you Notice i am not very active in forum's i think this is just one of my few post here!

But here is my story "

My Account Was Blocked Not because of TPP The main reason is I INSULTED YOUR NOOB GM, Which is a Feeler , It started when someone posted a video of my char taken from kruma which is i was accused of using CE, SLOT BUGGER,, etc. and i started sharing it on Facebook ROMSERVER fanpage. And Suddenly our lovely GM, GAB also posted his video which i was doing Steep Shot ! technique and he said that it was againts the RULE to do such of things in front of him, he said it was an INSULT! and he said that he is going to BAN me because of insulting him by doing such thing's since that he is a GM and he dont even know, how to do STEP SHOT technique.

He is a GM he was using many chars in kruma and try to knock me down, but he fail, Smile xD peace GAB you just such a NOOB !

Aw i'm sleepy i think i have to end this here Byee People..

To all ILLUMINATI !! ROCKS,, you are All WELCOME in my GUILD in Tantra FR with my SUpport.. atleast There'' the GM is Pro Also.. Not NOOB xD

Bliss and more POWER ,,

____SECRET_†_SOCIETY____

. ILLUMINATI

. R.V.K
REYKJAVlK
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Dear TantraROMZin's Empty Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  scumbag Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:25 am

who cares Dear TantraROMZin's M052
scumbag
scumbag
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 233

Back to top Go down

Post  BA™AN Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:39 am

REYKJAVlK wrote:Hello Guy's and hi to all new and pro. tantra player, first of all i think most of you heard my name ! this is REYKJAVIK the original founder of ILLUMINATI guild from PH since 2004 FR, last year till now ,, here just few months, and to all who are envy and accusing me that i was CE USER,, sorry but the truth is' before i started playing here in this server, i was recruited by someone who already know's me from many tantra server's Because of good reputation.. i started playing this game tantra online year 2004 it was OPEN BETA of tantra PH ,, untill now, And as you Notice i am not very active in forum's i think this is just one of my few post here!

But here is my story "

My Account Was Blocked Not because of TPP The main reason is I INSULTED YOUR NOOB GM, Which is a Feeler , It started when someone posted a video of my char taken from kruma which is i was accused of using CE, SLOT BUGGER,, etc. and i started sharing it on Facebook ROMSERVER fanpage. And Suddenly our lovely GM, GAB also posted his video which i was doing Steep Shot ! technique and he said that it was againts the RULE to do such of things in front of him, he said it was an INSULT! and he said that he is going to BAN me because of insulting him by doing such thing's since that he is a GM and he dont even know, how to do STEP SHOT technique.

He is a GM he was using many chars in kruma and try to knock me down, but he fail, Smile xD peace GAB you just such a NOOB !

To all ILLUMINATI !! ROCKS,, you are All WELCOME in my GUILD in Tantra FR with my SUpport.. atleast There'' the GM is Pro Also.. Not NOOB xD

Bliss and more POWER ,,

____SECRET_†_SOCIETY____

. ILLUMINATI

. R.V.K

YEAH ILLUMINATI ROCKS !
BA™AN
BA™AN
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 431

https://www.facebook.com/pjme241725

Back to top Go down

Post  vinreal06 Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:05 am

REYKJAVlK wrote:Hello Guy's and hi to all new and pro. tantra player, first of all i think most of you heard my name ! this is REYKJAVIK the original founder of ILLUMINATI guild from PH since 2004 FR, last year till now ,, here just few months, and to all who are envy and accusing me that i was CE USER,, sorry but the truth is' before i started playing here in this server, i was recruited by someone who already know's me from many tantra server's Because of good reputation.. i started playing this game tantra online year 2004 it was OPEN BETA of tantra PH ,, untill now, And as you Notice i am not very active in forum's i think this is just one of my few post here!

But here is my story "

Bliss and more POWER ,,

____SECRET_†_SOCIETY____

. ILLUMINATI

. R.V.K

I WANT TO PILOT AN ABIKARA IN FR MAW.HEHEHE.IF YOU KNOW SINISTERANGEL CAN U TELL HERE THAT I WANT TO PILOT A CHAR FOR HIM.ONLY ABIKARA.THANKS MAW.TAKE CARE.
vinreal06
vinreal06
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  Xine Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:07 am

iv'ed heard so much of you nonsense immaturity plea's .. Iv'ed read a lot of your childish act posts.. Grow UP! there's this post ived read that all ILLUMINATI is voting for Tantra ROM DOWN? hahaha is that what you call a BETA PLAYER?! is that how Founders should act? tell Me Mr.REYKJAVIK so that i'll understand your point..

WELL you can play other server.. i even saw that NOOB REYKJAVIK at FR who tries to be a BOSS and always lev parties.. IF THAT WHAT YOU CALL LEADERSHIP THEN your not a good leader..

Play other server or play TETRIS or BARBIE instead.. it suits ur personality.. You talked too much..
Xine
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 216

Back to top Go down

Post  sexykelly Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:16 am

CM Xine wrote: iv'ed heard so much of you nonsense immaturity plea's .. Iv'ed read a lot of your childish act posts.. Grow UP! there's this post ived read that all ILLUMINATI is voting for Tantra ROM DOWN? hahaha is that what you call a BETA PLAYER?! is that how Founders should act? tell Me Mr.REYKJAVIK so that i'll understand your point..

WELL you can play other server.. i even saw that NOOB REYKJAVIK at FR who tries to be a BOSS and always lev parties.. IF THAT WHAT YOU CALL LEADERSHIP THEN your not a good leader..

Play other server or play TETRIS or BARBIE instead.. it suits ur personality.. You talked too much..

aw...san po yung post cm.??na voting for tantra rom down?di ko alam yan ah..
sexykelly
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 87

Back to top Go down

Post  SphinX Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:18 am

Nice CM Xime.. REYJAVIK is such a NUBS Leader... lol! lol! lol!
SphinX
SphinX
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  Xine Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:22 am

it's from this FB GROUP.. would you like to see the SS?
Xine
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  SphinX Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:23 am

Yes Please post it... we want to see..
SphinX
SphinX
Waisya
Waisya

Back to top Go down

Post  Xine Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:34 am

Dear TantraROMZin's 45985337768034891083410

is that what you called leadership?? tell me...

ayan magyabang kau ngaun nakakahiya kau umasta!
Xine
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  looter4ever Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:35 am

CM Xine wrote:Dear TantraROMZin's 45985337768034891083410

what a shame!
looter4ever
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 179

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkynuts Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:40 am

For every reason on earth anyone may come up. What will be on this one? Laughing

I also see a lot of numb-nuts trying to follow their so called PRO Leader's wrong doing.
You follow him because you believe in him or are you just a bunch of ignorant fools? Razz

Last edited by sparkynuts on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
sparkynuts
sparkynuts
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 281

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Doronila Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:42 am

AHAHAHAH syadong kawawang REYJAVIC ahahah.. KAKAHIYA KA BOY!

KAYA NMN PLA NAGSILIPATAN ANG ILLUMINATI SA FR SA BRAHMA KASI WLA KA KWENTANG LEADER ! ahahahahaha ..

KUNG AALIS KA WAG KNANG MANGDAMAY UGOK!
Red Doronila
Red Doronila
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 255

Back to top Go down

Dear TantraROMZin's Empty good luck

Post  fuentes_helena Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:54 am

hindi naman bawal ang step shot or side step... gnyan ginagawa ng pilot ko minsan....sadyang matulis lang talaga arrow mo REYKJAVIK...slot bugger pa Razz
fuentes_helena
fuentes_helena
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 93

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001708324786

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Doronila Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:59 am

fuentes_helena wrote:hindi naman bawal ang step shot or side step... gnyan ginagawa ng pilot ko minsan....sadyang matulis lang talaga arrow mo REYKJAVIK...slot bugger pa Razz

ahahahha.. kaya pla =)

GIL JAMES KAW YAN??
Red Doronila
Red Doronila
Brahman
Brahman

Back to top Go down

Post  looter4ever Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:05 am

xa yan.kya mbaho!

hahahahaha..bleh!
looter4ever
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  fuentes_helena Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:08 am

ECHUSERA wrote:
fuentes_helena wrote:hindi naman bawal ang step shot or side step... gnyan ginagawa ng pilot ko minsan....sadyang matulis lang talaga arrow mo REYKJAVIK...slot bugger pa Razz

ahahahha.. kaya pla =)

GIL JAMES KAW YAN??

helena poh to wala c james SPLAK = 2log
fuentes_helena
fuentes_helena
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 93

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001708324786

Back to top Go down

Post  SphinX Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:18 am

THE FALL OF REYKJAVIC NUBS... lol! lol! lol! lol!

BAD INFLUENCE TO OTHERS... KAKAHIYA KA KAPAL NG MUKHA MO!!!!
SphinX
SphinX
Waisya
Waisya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sieghart Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:01 am

But here is my story "

Bliss and more POWER ,,

____SECRET_†_SOCIETY____

. ILLUMINATI

. R.V.K

AHHHH OK?
Sieghart
Sieghart
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 137

Back to top Go down

Post  looter4ever Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:09 am

haha basag kay ren ren..lol
looter4ever
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  BugattiVeyron Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:29 am

ai sus ka guild nya lang itong lahat ... at yang mga member nya indi maglalaro ng tantra kng ala si missis rayjavik AKA ROGER GAYNESSSS .... dahil Sugar mommy nila yan ... waahahahahha ... ever wonder kng saan galing items ng mga member nya .. kasi pag mag sasabi ka lng ng i love REY .. beng items na yan .. waahahahhha Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
BugattiVeyron
BugattiVeyron
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  BugattiVeyron Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:32 am

ECHUSERA wrote:AHAHAHAH syadong kawawang REYJAVIC ahahah.. KAKAHIYA KA BOY!

KAYA NMN PLA NAGSILIPATAN ANG ILLUMINATI SA FR SA BRAHMA KASI WLA KA KWENTANG LEADER ! ahahahahaha ..

KUNG AALIS KA WAG KNANG MANGDAMAY UGOK!

indi cya boy .. girl boy po cya ... waaahahhahahaha affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
BugattiVeyron
BugattiVeyron
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  khuzgan Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:51 pm

pustahan nalang dw qng cnu ung mga feeling pro jan na GM or CM... archer to archer... 1 shop!.. qng gsto nyu maka kita ng tricks sa TANTRA!... kala nyu cheat nalang lahat??... naka pabor lng kau kc may control kau sa larong ito!.. ban ng walang kasalan.. napag akusahang cheater. at qng anupang noob na pang akusa..... DONT BE SUCH A FEELER ^^ ... kya nyu lng cguru mgbantay pero d kau marunong panu gawin.. kaya natatawag nyung CE or TPP.. wawa nmn ^^ .. patawa!! haha cguru ang laki nyu na??.. pero bata pa rin ang isipan.. pang noob ^^ nakikinig or naniniwala agad sa mga vid post.. NAG POPOST LNG NMN UNG IBA JAN PAG NATATALO HAHAHA!!!! WHAT A SHAME!!... NANIWALA NMN UNG MGA FEELERS.. KYA PLA D KAYANG GAWIN.. WALA ATANG TALENT SA BAWAT CHAR!.. kya natatawag na CE or TPP.. kya kaung mga PRO out there!. wag kau pakita ng talent pg nsa harap ng Feeler CM or GM jan... d nyu yan magagamit sa event.. haha dpt patas dw.. gaya nila na walang talent ^^ patas walang talent to walang talent duel ^_^ patawa!!!!!!
khuzgan
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Doronila Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:39 pm

khuzgan wrote:pustahan nalang dw qng cnu ung mga feeling pro jan na GM or CM... archer to archer... 1 shop!.. qng gsto nyu maka kita ng tricks sa TANTRA!... kala nyu cheat nalang lahat??... naka pabor lng kau kc may control kau sa larong ito!.. ban ng walang kasalan.. napag akusahang cheater. at qng anupang noob na pang akusa..... DONT BE SUCH A FEELER ^^ ... kya nyu lng cguru mgbantay pero d kau marunong panu gawin.. kaya natatawag nyung CE or TPP.. wawa nmn ^^ .. patawa!! haha cguru ang laki nyu na??.. pero bata pa rin ang isipan.. pang noob ^^ nakikinig or naniniwala agad sa mga vid post.. NAG POPOST LNG NMN UNG IBA JAN PAG NATATALO HAHAHA!!!! WHAT A SHAME!!... NANIWALA NMN UNG MGA FEELERS.. KYA PLA D KAYANG GAWIN.. WALA ATANG TALENT SA BAWAT CHAR!.. kya natatawag na CE or TPP.. kya kaung mga PRO out there!. wag kau pakita ng talent pg nsa harap ng Feeler CM or GM jan... d nyu yan magagamit sa event.. haha dpt patas dw.. gaya nila na walang talent ^^ patas walang talent to walang talent duel ^_^ patawa!!!!!!

Bang! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Red Doronila
Red Doronila
Brahman
Brahman

Back to top Go down

Post  KbyE Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:41 pm

SABOOOOOOOOG!!!!

(bossIKE term) BENGGA!!!

ahahaha