Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!

Dear TantraROMZin's

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  REYKJAVlK on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Hello Guy's and hi to all new and pro. tantra player, first of all i think most of you heard my name ! this is REYKJAVIK the original founder of ILLUMINATI guild from PH since 2004 FR, last year till now ,, here just few months, and to all who are envy and accusing me that i was CE USER,, sorry but the truth is' before i started playing here in this server, i was recruited by someone who already know's me from many tantra server's Because of good reputation.. i started playing this game tantra online year 2004 it was OPEN BETA of tantra PH ,, untill now, And as you Notice i am not very active in forum's i think this is just one of my few post here!

But here is my story "

My Account Was Blocked Not because of TPP The main reason is I INSULTED YOUR NOOB GM, Which is a Feeler , It started when someone posted a video of my char taken from kruma which is i was accused of using CE, SLOT BUGGER,, etc. and i started sharing it on Facebook ROMSERVER fanpage. And Suddenly our lovely GM, GAB also posted his video which i was doing Steep Shot ! technique and he said that it was againts the RULE to do such of things in front of him, he said it was an INSULT! and he said that he is going to BAN me because of insulting him by doing such thing's since that he is a GM and he dont even know, how to do STEP SHOT technique.

He is a GM he was using many chars in kruma and try to knock me down, but he fail, Smile xD peace GAB you just such a NOOB !

Aw i'm sleepy i think i have to end this here Byee People..

To all ILLUMINATI !! ROCKS,, you are All WELCOME in my GUILD in Tantra FR with my SUpport.. atleast There'' the GM is Pro Also.. Not NOOB xD

Bliss and more POWER ,,

____SECRET_†_SOCIETY____

. ILLUMINATI

. R.V.K

REYKJAVlK
Waisya
Waisya

Posts : 1
Master Points : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  scumbag on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:25 am

who cares
avatar
scumbag
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Posts : 193
Master Points : 233
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  BA™AN on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:39 am

REYKJAVlK wrote:Hello Guy's and hi to all new and pro. tantra player, first of all i think most of you heard my name ! this is REYKJAVIK the original founder of ILLUMINATI guild from PH since 2004 FR, last year till now ,, here just few months, and to all who are envy and accusing me that i was CE USER,, sorry but the truth is' before i started playing here in this server, i was recruited by someone who already know's me from many tantra server's Because of good reputation.. i started playing this game tantra online year 2004 it was OPEN BETA of tantra PH ,, untill now, And as you Notice i am not very active in forum's i think this is just one of my few post here!

But here is my story "

My Account Was Blocked Not because of TPP The main reason is I INSULTED YOUR NOOB GM, Which is a Feeler , It started when someone posted a video of my char taken from kruma which is i was accused of using CE, SLOT BUGGER,, etc. and i started sharing it on Facebook ROMSERVER fanpage. And Suddenly our lovely GM, GAB also posted his video which i was doing Steep Shot ! technique and he said that it was againts the RULE to do such of things in front of him, he said it was an INSULT! and he said that he is going to BAN me because of insulting him by doing such thing's since that he is a GM and he dont even know, how to do STEP SHOT technique.

He is a GM he was using many chars in kruma and try to knock me down, but he fail, Smile xD peace GAB you just such a NOOB !

Aw i'm sleepy i think i have to end this here Byee People..

To all ILLUMINATI !! ROCKS,, you are All WELCOME in my GUILD in Tantra FR with my SUpport.. atleast There'' the GM is Pro Also.. Not NOOB xD

Bliss and more POWER ,,

____SECRET_†_SOCIETY____

. ILLUMINATI

. R.V.K

YEAH ILLUMINATI ROCKS !
avatar
BA™AN
Brahman
Brahman

Posts : 435
Master Points : 431
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-21
Age : 23
Location : Nueva Ecija

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/pjme241725

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  vinreal06 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:05 am

REYKJAVlK wrote:Hello Guy's and hi to all new and pro. tantra player, first of all i think most of you heard my name ! this is REYKJAVIK the original founder of ILLUMINATI guild from PH since 2004 FR, last year till now ,, here just few months, and to all who are envy and accusing me that i was CE USER,, sorry but the truth is' before i started playing here in this server, i was recruited by someone who already know's me from many tantra server's Because of good reputation.. i started playing this game tantra online year 2004 it was OPEN BETA of tantra PH ,, untill now, And as you Notice i am not very active in forum's i think this is just one of my few post here!

But here is my story "

My Account Was Blocked Not because of TPP The main reason is I INSULTED YOUR NOOB GM, Which is a Feeler , It started when someone posted a video of my char taken from kruma which is i was accused of using CE, SLOT BUGGER,, etc. and i started sharing it on Facebook ROMSERVER fanpage. And Suddenly our lovely GM, GAB also posted his video which i was doing Steep Shot ! technique and he said that it was againts the RULE to do such of things in front of him, he said it was an INSULT! and he said that he is going to BAN me because of insulting him by doing such thing's since that he is a GM and he dont even know, how to do STEP SHOT technique.

He is a GM he was using many chars in kruma and try to knock me down, but he fail, Smile xD peace GAB you just such a NOOB !

Aw i'm sleepy i think i have to end this here Byee People..

To all ILLUMINATI !! ROCKS,, you are All WELCOME in my GUILD in Tantra FR with my SUpport.. atleast There'' the GM is Pro Also.. Not NOOB xD

Bliss and more POWER ,,

____SECRET_†_SOCIETY____

. ILLUMINATI

. R.V.K



I WANT TO PILOT AN ABIKARA IN FR MAW.HEHEHE.IF YOU KNOW SINISTERANGEL CAN U TELL HERE THAT I WANT TO PILOT A CHAR FOR HIM.ONLY ABIKARA.THANKS MAW.TAKE CARE.
avatar
vinreal06
Waisya
Waisya

Posts : 42
Master Points : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 33
Location : KOLAMBUGAN LANAO DEL NORTE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  Xine on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:07 am

iv'ed heard so much of you nonsense immaturity plea's .. Iv'ed read a lot of your childish act posts.. Grow UP! there's this post ived read that all ILLUMINATI is voting for Tantra ROM DOWN? hahaha is that what you call a BETA PLAYER?! is that how Founders should act? tell Me Mr.REYKJAVIK so that i'll understand your point..

WELL you can play other server.. i even saw that NOOB REYKJAVIK at FR who tries to be a BOSS and always lev parties.. IF THAT WHAT YOU CALL LEADERSHIP THEN your not a good leader..

Play other server or play TETRIS or BARBIE instead.. it suits ur personality.. You talked too much..
avatar
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Posts : 156
Master Points : 216
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  sexykelly on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:16 am

CM Xine wrote: iv'ed heard so much of you nonsense immaturity plea's .. Iv'ed read a lot of your childish act posts.. Grow UP! there's this post ived read that all ILLUMINATI is voting for Tantra ROM DOWN? hahaha is that what you call a BETA PLAYER?! is that how Founders should act? tell Me Mr.REYKJAVIK so that i'll understand your point..

WELL you can play other server.. i even saw that NOOB REYKJAVIK at FR who tries to be a BOSS and always lev parties.. IF THAT WHAT YOU CALL LEADERSHIP THEN your not a good leader..

Play other server or play TETRIS or BARBIE instead.. it suits ur personality.. You talked too much..

aw...san po yung post cm.??na voting for tantra rom down?di ko alam yan ah..

sexykelly
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Posts : 93
Master Points : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  SphinX on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:18 am

Nice CM Xime.. REYJAVIK is such a NUBS Leader... lol! lol! lol!
avatar
SphinX
Waisya
Waisya

Posts : 48
Master Points : 62
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  Xine on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:22 am

it's from this FB GROUP.. would you like to see the SS?
avatar
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Posts : 156
Master Points : 216
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  SphinX on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:23 am

Yes Please post it... we want to see..
avatar
SphinX
Waisya
Waisya

Posts : 48
Master Points : 62
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  Xine on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:34 am



is that what you called leadership?? tell me...

ayan magyabang kau ngaun nakakahiya kau umasta!
avatar
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Posts : 156
Master Points : 216
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  looter4ever on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:35 am

CM Xine wrote:

is that what you called leadership?? tell me...

ayan magyabang kau ngaun nakakahiya kau umasta!

what a shame!

looter4ever
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Posts : 156
Master Points : 179
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  sparkynuts on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:40 am

CM Xine wrote:

is that what you called leadership?? tell me...

ayan magyabang kau ngaun nakakahiya kau umasta!

For every reason on earth anyone may come up. What will be on this one? Laughing

I also see a lot of numb-nuts trying to follow their so called PRO Leader's wrong doing.
You follow him because you believe in him or are you just a bunch of ignorant fools? Razz


Last edited by sparkynuts on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
sparkynuts
Brahman
Brahman

Posts : 267
Master Points : 281
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2012-01-31
Location : UBEC 032

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  Red Doronila on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:42 am

AHAHAHAH syadong kawawang REYJAVIC ahahah.. KAKAHIYA KA BOY!

KAYA NMN PLA NAGSILIPATAN ANG ILLUMINATI SA FR SA BRAHMA KASI WLA KA KWENTANG LEADER ! ahahahahaha ..

KUNG AALIS KA WAG KNANG MANGDAMAY UGOK!
avatar
Red Doronila
Brahman
Brahman

Posts : 241
Master Points : 255
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

good luck

Post  fuentes_helena on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:54 am

hindi naman bawal ang step shot or side step... gnyan ginagawa ng pilot ko minsan....sadyang matulis lang talaga arrow mo REYKJAVIK...slot bugger pa Razz
avatar
fuentes_helena
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Posts : 67
Master Points : 93
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 27

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001708324786

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  Red Doronila on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:59 am

fuentes_helena wrote:hindi naman bawal ang step shot or side step... gnyan ginagawa ng pilot ko minsan....sadyang matulis lang talaga arrow mo REYKJAVIK...slot bugger pa Razz

ahahahha.. kaya pla =)

GIL JAMES KAW YAN??
avatar
Red Doronila
Brahman
Brahman

Posts : 241
Master Points : 255
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  looter4ever on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:05 am

xa yan.kya mbaho!

hahahahaha..bleh!

looter4ever
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Posts : 156
Master Points : 179
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  fuentes_helena on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:08 am

ECHUSERA wrote:
fuentes_helena wrote:hindi naman bawal ang step shot or side step... gnyan ginagawa ng pilot ko minsan....sadyang matulis lang talaga arrow mo REYKJAVIK...slot bugger pa Razz

ahahahha.. kaya pla =)

GIL JAMES KAW YAN??


helena poh to wala c james SPLAK = 2log
avatar
fuentes_helena
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Posts : 67
Master Points : 93
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 27

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001708324786

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  SphinX on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:18 am

THE FALL OF REYKJAVIC NUBS... lol! lol! lol! lol!


BAD INFLUENCE TO OTHERS... KAKAHIYA KA KAPAL NG MUKHA MO!!!!
avatar
SphinX
Waisya
Waisya

Posts : 48
Master Points : 62
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  Sieghart on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:01 am

REYKJAVlK wrote:Hello Guy's and hi to all new and pro. tantra player, first of all i think most of you heard my name ! this is REYKJAVIK the original founder of ILLUMINATI guild from PH since 2004 FR, last year till now ,, here just few months, and to all who are envy and accusing me that i was CE USER,, sorry but the truth is' before i started playing here in this server, i was recruited by someone who already know's me from many tantra server's Because of good reputation.. i started playing this game tantra online year 2004 it was OPEN BETA of tantra PH ,, untill now, And as you Notice i am not very active in forum's i think this is just one of my few post here!

But here is my story "

My Account Was Blocked Not because of TPP The main reason is I INSULTED YOUR NOOB GM, Which is a Feeler , It started when someone posted a video of my char taken from kruma which is i was accused of using CE, SLOT BUGGER,, etc. and i started sharing it on Facebook ROMSERVER fanpage. And Suddenly our lovely GM, GAB also posted his video which i was doing Steep Shot ! technique and he said that it was againts the RULE to do such of things in front of him, he said it was an INSULT! and he said that he is going to BAN me because of insulting him by doing such thing's since that he is a GM and he dont even know, how to do STEP SHOT technique.

He is a GM he was using many chars in kruma and try to knock me down, but he fail, Smile xD peace GAB you just such a NOOB !

Aw i'm sleepy i think i have to end this here Byee People..

To all ILLUMINATI !! ROCKS,, you are All WELCOME in my GUILD in Tantra FR with my SUpport.. atleast There'' the GM is Pro Also.. Not NOOB xD

Bliss and more POWER ,,

____SECRET_†_SOCIETY____

. ILLUMINATI

. R.V.K


AHHHH OK?
avatar
Sieghart
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Posts : 136
Master Points : 137
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  looter4ever on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:09 am

haha basag kay ren ren..lol

looter4ever
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Posts : 156
Master Points : 179
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  BugattiVeyron on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:29 am

CM Xine wrote:

is that what you called leadership?? tell me...

ayan magyabang kau ngaun nakakahiya kau umasta!


ai sus ka guild nya lang itong lahat ... at yang mga member nya indi maglalaro ng tantra kng ala si missis rayjavik AKA ROGER GAYNESSSS .... dahil Sugar mommy nila yan ... waahahahahha ... ever wonder kng saan galing items ng mga member nya .. kasi pag mag sasabi ka lng ng i love REY .. beng items na yan .. waahahahhha Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
avatar
BugattiVeyron
Waisya
Waisya

Posts : 23
Master Points : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  BugattiVeyron on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:32 am

ECHUSERA wrote:AHAHAHAH syadong kawawang REYJAVIC ahahah.. KAKAHIYA KA BOY!

KAYA NMN PLA NAGSILIPATAN ANG ILLUMINATI SA FR SA BRAHMA KASI WLA KA KWENTANG LEADER ! ahahahahaha ..

KUNG AALIS KA WAG KNANG MANGDAMAY UGOK!


indi cya boy .. girl boy po cya ... waaahahhahahaha affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
avatar
BugattiVeyron
Waisya
Waisya

Posts : 23
Master Points : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  khuzgan on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:51 pm

pustahan nalang dw qng cnu ung mga feeling pro jan na GM or CM... archer to archer... 1 shop!.. qng gsto nyu maka kita ng tricks sa TANTRA!... kala nyu cheat nalang lahat??... naka pabor lng kau kc may control kau sa larong ito!.. ban ng walang kasalan.. napag akusahang cheater. at qng anupang noob na pang akusa..... DONT BE SUCH A FEELER ^^ ... kya nyu lng cguru mgbantay pero d kau marunong panu gawin.. kaya natatawag nyung CE or TPP.. wawa nmn ^^ .. patawa!! haha cguru ang laki nyu na??.. pero bata pa rin ang isipan.. pang noob ^^ nakikinig or naniniwala agad sa mga vid post.. NAG POPOST LNG NMN UNG IBA JAN PAG NATATALO HAHAHA!!!! WHAT A SHAME!!... NANIWALA NMN UNG MGA FEELERS.. KYA PLA D KAYANG GAWIN.. WALA ATANG TALENT SA BAWAT CHAR!.. kya natatawag na CE or TPP.. kya kaung mga PRO out there!. wag kau pakita ng talent pg nsa harap ng Feeler CM or GM jan... d nyu yan magagamit sa event.. haha dpt patas dw.. gaya nila na walang talent ^^ patas walang talent to walang talent duel ^_^ patawa!!!!!!

khuzgan
Waisya
Waisya

Posts : 1
Master Points : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  Red Doronila on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:39 pm

khuzgan wrote:pustahan nalang dw qng cnu ung mga feeling pro jan na GM or CM... archer to archer... 1 shop!.. qng gsto nyu maka kita ng tricks sa TANTRA!... kala nyu cheat nalang lahat??... naka pabor lng kau kc may control kau sa larong ito!.. ban ng walang kasalan.. napag akusahang cheater. at qng anupang noob na pang akusa..... DONT BE SUCH A FEELER ^^ ... kya nyu lng cguru mgbantay pero d kau marunong panu gawin.. kaya natatawag nyung CE or TPP.. wawa nmn ^^ .. patawa!! haha cguru ang laki nyu na??.. pero bata pa rin ang isipan.. pang noob ^^ nakikinig or naniniwala agad sa mga vid post.. NAG POPOST LNG NMN UNG IBA JAN PAG NATATALO HAHAHA!!!! WHAT A SHAME!!... NANIWALA NMN UNG MGA FEELERS.. KYA PLA D KAYANG GAWIN.. WALA ATANG TALENT SA BAWAT CHAR!.. kya natatawag na CE or TPP.. kya kaung mga PRO out there!. wag kau pakita ng talent pg nsa harap ng Feeler CM or GM jan... d nyu yan magagamit sa event.. haha dpt patas dw.. gaya nila na walang talent ^^ patas walang talent to walang talent duel ^_^ patawa!!!!!!

Bang! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
avatar
Red Doronila
Brahman
Brahman

Posts : 241
Master Points : 255
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  KbyE on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:41 pm

SABOOOOOOOOG!!!!


(bossIKE term) BENGGA!!!


ahahaha
avatar
KbyE
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Posts : 149
Master Points : 150
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 25
Location : parañaque

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum