Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!
Tantra ROM Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM and CMs i have a suggestion regarding the killing of the boss in tox and naga

+2
yuree
StillFor
6 posters

Go down

GM and CMs i have a suggestion regarding the killing of the boss in tox and naga Empty GM and CMs i have a suggestion regarding the killing of the boss in tox and naga

Post  StillFor Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:13 pm

SIRS i have a suggestion that in every boss killed in tox or in naga village the killer willl get a 5000 karma or less. This is nice suggestion hope you can read this..
StillFor
StillFor
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 166

Back to top Go down

GM and CMs i have a suggestion regarding the killing of the boss in tox and naga Empty Re: GM and CMs i have a suggestion regarding the killing of the boss in tox and naga

Post  yuree Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:18 pm

There's already an implemented rule about this issue.
You just have to post a screen or a video as an evidence. Player who will violate this rule will get karma points.
yuree
yuree
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 309

Back to top Go down

GM and CMs i have a suggestion regarding the killing of the boss in tox and naga Empty Re: GM and CMs i have a suggestion regarding the killing of the boss in tox and naga

Post  StillFor Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:16 pm

ow.. ok can u tell me how can i capture a video?? i cant screenshot because after they kill the boss they disappear..
StillFor
StillFor
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  pootie22 Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:22 pm

nice implementation...but what if they dont share?? cm with all due respect..please think of your actions...picture this one out..one is not allowed to kill the boss...yet the player killing the boss even sometimes own two boss..then they wont add.. they are exploiting that rule...they are taking the boss for there own..plus it is more likely that when they log out..they will pass it to a friend..so that the next day..they will pass it to them back..so if we examine closely..the word fair does not fit..

kindly reexamine your rules regarding boss killing...if you are talking about respect..then as a respect they must add too... they must not take the boss for their own
pootie22
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  xeph123 Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:08 am

pootie22 wrote:nice implementation...but what if they dont share?? cm with all due respect..please think of your actions...picture this one out..one is not allowed to kill the boss...yet the player killing the boss even sometimes own two boss..then they wont add.. they are exploiting that rule...they are taking the boss for there own..plus it is more likely that when they log out..they will pass it to a friend..so that the next day..they will pass it to them back..so if we examine closely..the word fair does not fit..

kindly reexamine your rules regarding boss killing...if you are talking about respect..then as a respect they must add too... they must not take the boss for their own
una unahan lang kasi yan Smile kung ayaw nila mag share ala ka magagawa sila ang nauna sa boss. mag tyaga ka din maghintay ng boss respawn at pag naka tsempo ka d wag ka din mag share Smile
xeph123
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  pootie22 Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:30 am

ganun ba?? una unahan?? zzzzzzz...for me it really needs a review talaga...that 5k karma rule..
pootie22
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:52 am

pootie22 wrote:ganun ba?? una unahan?? zzzzzzz...for me it really needs a review talaga...that 5k karma rule..

Well you have a choice its either that or we remove toxica bosses Smile
Oliver
Oliver
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 99995

Back to top Go down

Post  StillFor Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:14 am

pootie22 wrote:ganun ba?? una unahan?? zzzzzzz...for me it really needs a review talaga...that 5k karma rule..
yes this needs review.. how about those who are not 24 hours playing? how can they wait? better if u add some more bosses aroung Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
or instant karma whenever boss is killed. its not hard right??
StillFor
StillFor
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  BugattiVeyron Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:25 pm

CM Arnee wrote:There's already an implemented rule about this issue.
You just have to post a screen or a video as an evidence. Player who will violate this rule will get karma points.

CM, anyone can not blame a player by just killing BOSSES in toxica or other maps.
Its not included violation in the game.
Unless, GM will do NOTICE reminding all players not to do so.
Otherwise, its bORING.

my suggestion, UNABLE or remove the CHURIMA summon in BOSS. that summon as we all know were the reason everyone fighting for. As u can check MOST of players HAVE more or less 10B ruphias in their accounts. Thats too much. And they can make it grow untill BOSS is summoning churimas.
And give appropriate AMOUNT of RUPHIAS drop in BOSS or refine ston
es.

lol! lol! lol! lol!
BugattiVeyron
BugattiVeyron
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down