Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!
Tantra ROM Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a suggestion for tantra ROM

+6
akohoney2008
DЯEN
Striker
Xine
pootie22
GodOfVishnu
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

a suggestion for tantra ROM Empty a suggestion for tantra ROM

Post  GodOfVishnu Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:27 pm

to all GM or CM
since that bosses of ruin, naga village, and mandara toxica did summon chiruma which get killed we get 500k each
but when we lure the boss, many players come and kill it without reason
if the owner of the boss doesn't want to party or act arrogant and we kill the boss i think that one didn't break the rule of tantra ROM
indeed it said don't kill the boss and respect each other ( i get warned this morning just for killing mandara toxica boss , Crying or Very sad )

so i think the better way for solving this problem is change the boss' money dropped just like 1 boss drop 200-300m directly, no more SUMMON CHIRUMA from bosses.
we know that 1 boss if only kill the summmon just in 3 hours u can get 3 billion rupiah or more ( if 3 bosses u lure together and kill the summon only, 1 hour can be about 2b i think )
because of many people know about boss summon (CHIRUMA ) drop 500k, they raise the price of the item vending at mandara ( rupiah too much and too easy to earn it will become not stable, many scamming problem will come soon also the GM n CM will have to be busy handle this scamming problem )
for me, i think this is unfair for a newbie player
before they can buy 1 piece tantra ROM accessory for 250m and tantra ROM III orb for 150-300m, but now become 500-800m, it's triple ( x3 ) the price of before knowing about bosses summon
i get shocked just for 1 week didn't online the price become OVER PRICE Laughing
for those rich player maybe this is small case problem, i can donate in their mind, it's easy man
but it's terrible for newbie player and those who can't donate ( thinking about their feeling also )

so i'm highly recommend to change / update about bosses that summon CHIRUMA
sorry if there's any mistake or unhappy words from posting this POST
thank you for the attention.... Smile
GodOfVishnu
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 45

Back to top Go down

a suggestion for tantra ROM Empty Re: a suggestion for tantra ROM

Post  pootie22 Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:19 pm

who warned you when you kill the boss?
pootie22
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  Xine Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:40 pm

If his Eradicate i was the one who warned him..

my point is.. if we do the same thing as others did.. we've just prolong the problem.. i was warned him to atleast neutralized the situation.. we're here to have fun in the game but we must not forget also the word Respect.

i just did my job as a community moderator..

but newes.. ur suggestion has been forwarded..

thank you Very Happy

Last edited by CM Xine on Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xine
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 216

Back to top Go down

Post  GodOfVishnu Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:06 pm

thanks for forward the suggestion
who i am not important Very Happy
what the most important is fair between newbie and old player
^^
GodOfVishnu
Waisya
Waisya

Back to top Go down

Post  Striker Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:17 pm

+1 to you GodOfVishnu Cool
Striker
Striker
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 122

Back to top Go down

Post  DЯEN Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:23 pm

cheers
DЯEN
DЯEN
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 100

https://www.facebook.com/ElijahEntrampas

Back to top Go down

Post  akohoney2008 Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:49 pm

I do agree with GodofVishnus thoughts... i was one of the players who reach those TA for only 200M each or less... and now it is getting higher in prices... even +11 weapons used to be 500M-900M each depending on the weapon... bow was the highest pricing material in terms of weapon. +13 is only around 1.3b to 2b... now the situation is now that the prices got higher +13 weapons was being sold by scammers for 2.5b or more... the problem there is that there is a huge chances of scamming since the highest amount you can trade is 250M and for vending is 2b...

I therefore suggest that you must make this abussive person a penalty or something that they have to learned... i mean playing tantra must be fun and easy.... thats the real thing in this server that attracts me most before it gone wild with the prices! and now everything is a burden...

that is why most players fall to those people who sells items for load... with hope that they will get stronger and turned out to be scam!

The sad thing is, this people who starts the OP are those who got huge rups already... those who are rich already... they didn't realized that when they got everything in just a snap thats the time you get bored! Neutral

Thank you and more POWER TO TANTRA! SIMPLY THE BEST! Very Happy
akohoney2008
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  pootie22 Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:03 pm

you guys are right. but the reason for the price increase is not mainly because of the boss and its drop of rups. The prices are now high because of the growing population, the items are getting a higher demand which in turn leads to a higher item cost. No matter what will happen to the boss still the price will not come down. The TA and other weapons are said to be events before, stocks are getting low that is why its getting a higher price.

( this is jut my own point of view, just wanna share it with you guys )
pootie22
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  GodOfVishnu Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:03 pm

when the money is getting harder to earn ( high money drop = warefare only ) the price of everything will go down i think
bosses no more summon chiruma, become direct money drop, i think 1 boss impossible 1b or 2b drop right? Very Happy

and 1 more thing is the bosses and monster of HUGE FORGE
i don't get it, why all place when a100 still got money but HUGE FORGE bosses and monster no money drop
hahahahaha
it's strange indeed Laughing
asuramaya is useless, drop only DX, ramate n ASURAMAYA SECRET SPELL Smile
all datu wep a9 already sold in NPC, so asuramaya secret spell and DX become trash Very Happy
for collection maybe ok, use for decorating storage, hahaha
GodOfVishnu
Waisya
Waisya

Back to top Go down

Post  Xine Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:45 am

ey guys... the reason why items from the past few months are at low cost because it was being released as an event for a stater.. as u can remember last december 2011 we could exchange our specific loots at the maiden and we won taney items such as set and accessories, orbs at 2000% xp gain.. right now population from our server is growing into numbers.. and marketing strategy from our fellow players are getting stiff and competitive... lets say some newbies sell their goods for a start rather than consumed it by their selves. Surprised and bosses drop rate has nothing to do with the price increased only that some players are too lazy to go to bosses maps and farm, they just sit vend and wait for buyers.. What a Face according to my teacher in economics "IF THE POPULATION INCREASES AND SO THE NEEDS, PRICE ALSO INCREASES" and Patience is really a must.. after all we all start at the bottom. we only need to use everything wisely that our GM provided at the game.. Very Happy but we must not forget to Respect our fellow players..

gudday Cool
Xine
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  balasubas Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:24 am

Very well explained "Law of supply and demand". very simple Very Happy
balasubas
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 28

Back to top Go down

Post  GodOfVishnu Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:33 am

maybe the price might not be changed after update / editting the boss
but at least we can lower the chance of being scammed
you can see when the price is over 2b, we can't do anything than buying vending item for 2 times for getting an item right???
when they vend for the first time, we buy with 2b, but the item is 4b
for the second time maybe they even didn't vend the item that u want with 2b continue or the seller might go offline geek
u have to report to GM/CM if that happened
it's complicated isn't it??
no prove/evidence GM/CM won't believe u Laughing
^^
GodOfVishnu
Waisya
Waisya

Back to top Go down

Post  Xine Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:54 am

every time we make deals we need to open our eyes. lets use some of our little know-how in dealing.. u'll take full responsibility of ur items as a seller and as a buyer u need to check first everything before trading (if its more over 2b deals), if its about 2b deals just vend the item don't trade it. Every time we do trading or any form of deals PLEASE take some SCREEN SHOTS (name of the character ur dealing with and don't forget to highlight the conversations) to avoid scammed issues.. What a Face
Xine
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  Xine Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:31 am

as we all know that reporting such issues are kinda COMPLICATED we need to be careful on our deals Smile

Xine
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  akohoney2008 Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:21 pm

i think GodofVishnu's point was not being understood well... he's main point is to prevent scammers to be rampant! if the trading only stucks with 2b below... there will be less scams... "less scams... less work" less people got scammed... and everyone is happy!

dont focus more on the Law of "Supply and demand"... because one of the aspect of this law is the FOOD! our characters dont eat! well... players does...

The asset of this server before was the pricing of the items... thats why this server got a huge number of players now...

I have asked some players who transfered from one server to other... I said "why you didnt tried to play Tantra _________?" Then he said, " Items are too expensive to start with..."

Put yourself to the shoes of the new comers... This servers market are the "players" so you should (CM, GM, and etc...) protect them from the abussive players who just wanted to get rich and be selfish because they dont want others to outwit them!
akohoney2008
Waisya
Waisya

Back to top Go down

Post  chumzsky1 Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:53 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

NICE ONE!..
chumzsky1
chumzsky1
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 66

Back to top Go down

Post  DЯEN Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:12 pm

akohoney2008 wrote:i think GodofVishnu's point was not being understood well... he's main point is to prevent scammers to be rampant! if the trading only stucks with 2b below... there will be less scams... "less scams... less work" less people got scammed... and everyone is happy!

dont focus more on the Law of "Supply and demand"... because one of the aspect of this law is the FOOD! our characters dont eat! well... players does...

The asset of this server before was the pricing of the items... thats why this server got a huge number of players now...

I have asked some players who transfered from one server to other... I said "why you didnt tried to play Tantra _________?" Then he said, " Items are too expensive to start with..."

Put yourself to the shoes of the new comers... This servers market are the "players" so you should (CM, GM, and etc...) protect them from the abussive players who just wanted to get rich and be selfish because they dont want others to outwit them!

True Story! Wink
DЯEN
DЯEN
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 100

https://www.facebook.com/ElijahEntrampas

Back to top Go down

Post  GodOfVishnu Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:27 pm

i do agree with akohoney2008
many player didn't want that someone to overwith them
hihihihihi
GodOfVishnu
Waisya
Waisya

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:42 am

Law of supply and demand governs all economical trade not just food xD it is like newtons laws of physics it governs life as it is. With all due respect to our new comers the economical balance of a community cannot suddenly be disrupted or one part would fall. The prices are how they are because such laws exist if it was just for food what do you think is happening now Smile Farming in this server is easy, in a few hours time one could garner enough rupiah to buy 3-4 TA pcs.

Emperors Tomb
25k-75k per mob

Mudha
25k per mob

Chaturangga
25m per room

Warfare of Ruins
500k-900k per mob

Other MAPS
15k and above

When i first started in Tantra ROM money was scarce since we always should start from the bottom. I climbed my way up and got my self a set of TA Accessories then acquired more days after. One does not simply get what they want at start served on a silver or gold platter. We aint the queen Razz
Oliver
Oliver
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 99995

Back to top Go down

Post  akohoney2008 Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:00 am

CM Oliver wrote:Law of supply and demand governs all economical trade not just food xD it is like newtons laws of physics it governs life as it is. With all due respect to our new comers the economical balance of a community cannot suddenly be disrupted or one part would fall. The prices are how they are because such laws exist if it was just for food what do you think is happening now Smile Farming in this server is easy, in a few hours time one could garner enough rupiah to buy 3-4 TA pcs.

Emperors Tomb
25k-75k per mob

Mudha
25k per mob

Chaturangga
25m per room

Warfare of Ruins
500k-900k per mob

Other MAPS
15k and above

When i first started in Tantra ROM money was scarce since we always should start from the bottom. I climbed my way up and got my self a set of TA Accessories then acquired more days after. One does not simply get what they want at start served on a silver or gold platter. We aint the queen Razz

With all due respect CM Oliver... i didnt mentioned that the Law of Supply and Demand only goes for food... i said it is one aspect of it... read carefully the things i have mentioned in my previews statements...

You can changed this situation only if you have the will... and agree with the things we are saying... so what you will gonna do now? just leave it as it is? and leave the scammers on their doings? and ignore the potential players that may joined this server? You cannot compare this Tantra ROM to the economy situation since this is not a government... everything falls in one decision and editing expertise of the Admin... everything is controllable... since this is a game! not the real world... you can restrict everything... change everything if you just have the desire to do it... but mainly this argumentation is intended for the "Admin" itself... because i know CM only have the power to pass this message to the admin...

This is a game everything can be controlled... since the real thing is everything we do here is not true! that is why this is called a "GAME"...
akohoney2008
Waisya
Waisya

Back to top Go down

Post  GodOfVishnu Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:59 am

as i remember emperror tomb at maze place, 1 monster from 100k-160k, hahhahah
warefare start from 700-950k
angul general 22,5m if i didn't wrong remember because it's hardly to find that angul general which sitting on a lorry geek
but MEA 30m
few weeks ago indeed few hours can get 1 TA
but nowaday, 1 day full hunt maybe got no chance to buy 1 TA Very Happy
terrible for newbie nowaday
good luck to newbie player then cheers
GodOfVishnu
Waisya
Waisya

Back to top Go down

Post  Xine Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:45 pm

as u said its a game.. but we need to play by its rules.. GM's can control the server but they couldn't control players game plans. it's all about "DISKARTE". this game is about surviving.. this may not be the real world we know but i know you know guys that most of us see this game as a portal to forget something in the real world..

everybody has a point, but we must also look at the other picture.. TA's/Blue sets are sold by taney, we must also remember that the last dec. event which is the maiden exchange has already been expired.. so now i ask you guys, can we still sell this item's at low cost? i guess not.. as a seller i should think twice..

me i also started at the bottom, i farmed, sell my items rather than consuming it.. I GAMBLED.. join events,.. as iv'ed said in this server almost everything was provided by our GM's and now, all we have to do is use this scratch (head). Rolling Eyes
Xine
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  akohoney2008 Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:26 pm

CM Xine wrote:as u said its a game.. but we need to play by its rules.. GM's can control the server but they couldn't control players game plans. it's all about "DISKARTE". this game is about surviving.. this may not be the real world we know but i know you know guys that most of us see this game as a portal to forget something in the real world..

everybody has a point, but we must also look at the other picture.. TA's/Blue sets are sold by taney, we must also remember that the last dec. event which is the maiden exchange has already been expired.. so now i ask you guys, can we still sell this item's at low cost? i guess not.. as a seller i should think twice..

me i also started at the bottom, i farmed, sell my items rather than consuming it.. I GAMBLED.. join events,.. as iv'ed said in this server almost everything was provided by our GM's and now, all we have to do is use this scratch (head). Rolling Eyes

Overpricing is not a rule my dear CM Xine... you got a point but you never go deeper to the main issue of our discussion... Why not just tried it?... you see its easy... have you tried being an admin? that you almost have the power to edit everything? and do anything? Being admin is like a "GOD"! you can changed everything... banned everyone.. edit almost anything... inside the game...

Yes they can't control the players plan and decision... but... Admin/GM can influence it... how? you make a pricelist of every item that wont go beyond 2b... so that there will be no scams... for example... 1 TA = 500M... i think that is good enough... not easy to get... but can be handled if you give just a little bit patience... and if you saw people sell for a higher price then wallah! printscreen it and banned it for 1 week! so there will be a guide for players on how much would they sell items... well that would be an example suggestion...

You see CM Xine... One of the marketing strategy that lures the potential player to come here and play long in this server is the availability of the items... if you can avail items in a way that it is not so hard to get compared to the server then practically they will play more here and stay longer... because the main reason why players play in private servers because they are freaking tired of the original servers! because its so hard to get items and level up... and get strong... If i may ask you? why you play in this server? and or maybe look for private servers? because they are much easier to play and get items a little bit easier to get right? and you can enjoy more because you know you got much better character in private servers compared to original servers...

Now, why you have to worry about the scarcity of the items that was given out of events?... because i got your point... items from the event will get fewer because people playing in this server is getting huge in number... is that really a PROBLEM? rather than letting the prices go wild and there are more people got scammed? and potential players lost their interest because items are so expensive?...but don't you think that probably the main reason why there are many people wants to play here "before" is because the items here used to be cheaper compared to other servers? so think of it...
akohoney2008
Waisya
Waisya

Back to top Go down

Post  GodOfVishnu Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:33 pm

i have another recommendation here
i don't think this one everybody will agree, but i have to try posting
because we know all items are expensive now so easy to get scam right???????
how about we decrease all monster's money drop or decrease 1 zero of rupiah on higher monster
ex: 900.000 become 90.000 / 750.000 become 75.000
if this thing happen, maybe ( not sure ) the price of everything will go down
4 billion become 400 million
hahahaha Very Happy
this way to decrease scamming problem
because i ever play a server, their rupiah is super easy to earn, but their items are rather expensive
almost all items can be over 2b, because hunting in huge forge their rupiah is about 5m each monster
crazy right?????
everyday scamming report
hahahahah Very Happy

this is just my thought about decrease scamming problem, if disagree, please forgive me Smile
GodOfVishnu
Waisya
Waisya

Back to top Go down

Post  akohoney2008 Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:27 am

GodOfVishnu wrote:i have another recommendation here
i don't think this one everybody will agree, but i have to try posting
because we know all items are expensive now so easy to get scam right???????
how about we decrease all monster's money drop or decrease 1 zero of rupiah on higher monster
ex: 900.000 become 90.000 / 750.000 become 75.000
if this thing happen, maybe ( not sure ) the price of everything will go down
4 billion become 400 million
hahahaha Very Happy
this way to decrease scamming problem
because i ever play a server, their rupiah is super easy to earn, but their items are rather expensive
almost all items can be over 2b, because hunting in huge forge their rupiah is about 5m each monster
crazy right?????
everyday scamming report
hahahahah Very Happy

this is just my thought about decrease scamming problem, if disagree, please forgive me Smile

that is a good suggestion GodofVishnu but... as i have remember in one server like Tantra Extreme... the drop there was too low compared here but the items are still expensive... your idea might work but there is a higher risk on that... it might work or it might not...

In my idea of making a price list i guess is the best idea because everybody will have an idea that if they exceed the standard price of each item they will get banned... just like in the drugstore now... or in the market area... there is this law that mandated them to follow certain range of price list... and they follow it because there's is a penalty or consequence if they disobeyed the law...

It was being implemented in big community so i think it can be also applied here... since this is considered a small community...
akohoney2008
Waisya
Waisya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next