Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!
Tantra ROM Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDITED CHARS & FAST DUSHA CD

5 posters

Go down

EDITED CHARS & FAST DUSHA CD Empty EDITED CHARS & FAST DUSHA CD

Post  QuarterShot Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:35 am

Im really concerned on these two things..lots of players are having trouble on those CHARACTERS that just APPEARS at kruma with IMBALANCE HP's AND IMMUNITY ITEMS!! I dont care if they bring BALANCE to KRUMA!! I care if you BAN those CE USERS AND EDITED CHARACTERS!! not just block them..im really pissed right now..I DONT WANT TO PIN POINT CHARACTERS BECAUSE I KNOW SOMEONE IS BEHIND THEM! and to know that there are still plenty of bugs here at ROM..why the hell would you make EDITED characters and OWN at kruma instead of FIXING BUGS and making ROM a very respected SERVER!! We just invited players here..but when they found out about those EDITED characters and very fast COOLDOWN for Dusha,we were ashamed! GM's cant even pinpoint or have videos on those kind of situations..im hoping for a response and MAYBE make a move on this! i dont care if you reply or not.. its players like us who are donating and PLAYING CLEAN that keeps the SERVER RUNNING!!
QuarterShot
QuarterShot
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 25

Back to top Go down

EDITED CHARS & FAST DUSHA CD Empty Re: EDITED CHARS & FAST DUSHA CD

Post  alvetz Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:29 am

agreed with quarter, just please fix the bug Wink its annoying when we faced someone who scared to die in kruma and use that bug Embarassed
alvetz
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Raven Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:45 am

hello..thanks for your concern...with regards to those characters who have high HP kindly post some screenshots/videos...with regards to bugs please post the details including screenshot/videos so we could properly act on them...

please do remember that those who donated for package I and II are also edited characters but maybe those characters you were referring where the test character of old developers/players during beta test..please be advised that those characters were already blocked..and please send your reports if you happen to see characters that you think are not normal(high HP/High Damage).

with regards to dusha...dusha has 3 levels...level 1 has fast cooldown level 2..cooldown increases..and dusha level 3 is bug.
GM Raven
GM Raven
Game Master
Game Master

Master Points : 100570

http://www.tantra-rom.com

Back to top Go down

Post  siegwar18 Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:47 am

when will the dusha lvl 3 bug be fixed?
siegwar18
Waisya