Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!
Tantra ROM Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Ideas that might be reconsidered!

2 posters

Go down

Some Ideas that might be reconsidered! Empty Some Ideas that might be reconsidered!

Post  akohoney2008 Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:49 pm

I have been playing in tantra-rom for quite some time... and i enjoyed every single moment of it... ika nga eh "WALANG KAPANTAY! pwamiz!...

but as time past by... almost same thing happened everyday... and its kinda getting to point of boredom... why? eh puros karya, samabat and abikara lang makikita mo eh! well FS for sure... because di naman sila pwedeng mawala...

Only one thing for sure that will make this server PERFECT EVER! and that is to balanced all the character! Archer, samabat, abikaras has their reigning point... sikat na sikat na sa kruma ang mga char na ito! so why not make it more exciting in kruma by "pumping up" this following characters

- Nakayuda

- Banar

- Druka

you can rarely see this characters in kruma now a days because they are considered as the "underdogs" now...

I am a fan of these characters and surely some of the players in Tantra ROM does but they have no choice but to pick the legitimate terror in kruma which are the archers, samabat and abikara...

I hope sooner GM RAVEN you will take to consider this idea of mine... MORE POWER TO TANTRA ROM! SIMPLY THE BEST!!!
akohoney2008
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Some Ideas that might be reconsidered! Empty Re: Some Ideas that might be reconsidered!

Post  Heracles Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:46 pm

You have a point!!!
But i think GM Raven notice that also Bro...
So lets wait for his action ^_^
Heracles
Heracles
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 22

Back to top Go down

Some Ideas that might be reconsidered! Empty Re: Some Ideas that might be reconsidered!

Post  akohoney2008 Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:57 am

bump!
akohoney2008
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum