Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!
Tantra ROM Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To GM Raven and to all others

Go down

To GM Raven and to all others Empty To GM Raven and to all others

Post  antiassasin Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:56 am

To Gm Raven:
GM Raven thank you for recovering my account(AntiAssasin,GintokiTama,BrokenChaadPiece..but heres a problem I have noticed that my character(BrokenChaadPiece)has been deleted and all my items are gone including bow of raven+15,my bow of raven+15 was placed on AntiAssasin I thought your the one who took it.because you wouldn't believe me that i got that bow from ArdamaX(Donator)and the items on GintokiTama was TA set(Belt+9[Equipped]),Deva Set(hood,gloves and boots+9,pants +11 and armor+15(Equipped),Cane of Hogwartz and Shield of Gryffindor+11(Equipped),and 1pc TOD(equipped)
and all the reset recipes for may was on BrokenChaadPiece
well at least he didnt took any of the recipes

before i got hacked
username:antiassasin
password:*****************

after I got hacked and you(gm raven)sent me my password
username:antiassasin
password:*************
renz is very familiar to me hes my shopmate so Im requesting you trace all of my items and send to my email the username of whom I last traded BrokenChaadPiece was deleted and replaced to Administrator please trace and return it to me..if im not mistaken his username should start with rayzen or something...hes main account was rayzen09(got banned for scamming hacking and duping)please trace out all of my items which i just typed above.

to all players:
if AntiAssasin,GintokiTama scammed or hacked you its not my fault you should probably blame venzed layno(search him in facebook)he hacked it on the month of may and was returned to me at june 1 so please bear with me..Im not responsible if you got hacked or scammed because me(the owner)cant access my own account...please forgive my characters but dont let venze layno get away for what he did..
thank you

MORE POWERS TO TANTRA ROM
AS I HAVE NOTICED EVERY WEEK THEY GET IMPROVEMENTS
I HOPE FOR THE BEST WITH TANTRA ROM AND ALL THE PLAYERS
BYE
please no bad comments
antiassasin
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 90

Back to top Go down