Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!
Tantra ROM Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scammed item

2 posters

Go down

scammed item Empty scammed item

Post  MAHDY Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:03 am

Hello again CM and GMS its been long time and i am waiting as cm arnee told me but its taking soo long time and no reply from any cm or gm that i will get my item or no

this was the thread created long time ago and still no reply but i want to know if i am gettign my item back coz as gm said that the cloned have been banned and now what ofc the clone char is not his main soo he have benefits from my item that he took already and i hope i can get them back this is the old thread please check it

https://tantrarom.forumtl.com/t970-about-scammed-account

thanks
MAHDY
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 21

Back to top Go down

scammed item Empty Re: scammed item

Post  free2play Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:07 am

MAHDY wrote:Hello again CM and GMS its been long time and i am waiting as cm arnee told me but its taking soo long time and no reply from any cm or gm that i will get my item or no

this was the thread created long time ago and still no reply but i want to know if i am gettign my item back coz as gm said that the cloned have been banned and now what ofc the clone char is not his main soo he have benefits from my item that he took already and i hope i can get them back this is the old thread please check it

https://tantrarom.forumtl.com/t970-about-scammed-account

thanks

Hello Aramis., i'm Sullenberger ..,,can you pm me in-game???
i wiLL deaL with your Sun Armor , Pants and Gloves for my Spear+14 + Bow +12 + 2pcs TA...

thank you Aramis.,
free2play
free2play
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 296

Back to top Go down