Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!
Tantra ROM Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to all players here .. must read this one !!

+4
Red Doronila
Xine
erixus2
carlox143
8 posters

Go down

to all players here .. must read this one !! Empty to all players here .. must read this one !!

Post  carlox143 Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:57 am

I'm wondering if how Stanley Raven ( Tantra ROM ) run a game,that he Only pays for the server (Not sure for the Staff).But he Only ask a files for a players(Free Files),No Signature Items,No ashram Fix and No new Items.But he got a big donation.If I were him,I will improve my Game,more improvements and I will use the Donated Money. He ask for K5,but still I gave him.! But he doesn't response. This is Only a suggestion..! To players: You have a right to suggest for new items,new adventure(boss hunting or event) and new way.!

by my friend : Vb Dark the owner of the files .. of this server .. !
carlox143
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 66

Back to top Go down

to all players here .. must read this one !! Empty tsk 3x

Post  erixus2 Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:59 am

guys aaminin ko... c VB dark ay sa shop ko nag lalaro... at may binangit sya sa akin tungkol sa server na2 na e K5 daw ni RAVEN .. at c VB dark ang may ari ng FILES.. un lang Very Happy ..
erixus2
erixus2
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 201

Back to top Go down

to all players here .. must read this one !! Empty Re: to all players here .. must read this one !!

Post  carlox143 Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:22 am

then walang nagbago .. kami din mag invyt ni rey d2 para .. lumakas tong server nato .. pero anong nangyari ??? ! no update always down .. accuse pa na CE or TPP .. wala nmng mali dun sa ginawa nya ... !!
carlox143
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

to all players here .. must read this one !! Empty Re: to all players here .. must read this one !!

Post  Xine Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:28 am

eto plang thread na to cnasabi mo.. hahaha naririnig nyo ba mga sarili nyo?

you know what you guys just sounds BITTER.. Wink

you know what WAIT IS ALL ABOUT?
Xine
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 216

Back to top Go down

Post  carlox143 Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:40 am

eh ikaw alam mo ba ?
carlox143
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  Xine Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:54 am

nagtatanong nga ako dba.. hahahaha tapos ako naman tatanungin mo.. magtanungang nalang kaya tau..? Wink
Xine
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 216

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Doronila Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:01 am

ahahahahahaha.. kaloka tong CMXine hahah bleehhhh lol! lol! lol! lol!
Red Doronila
Red Doronila
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 255

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkynuts Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:27 pm

carlox143 wrote:I'm wondering if how Stanley Raven ( Tantra ROM ) run a game,that he Only pays for the server (Not sure for the Staff).But he Only ask a files for a players(Free Files),No Signature Items,No ashram Fix and No new Items.But he got a big donation.If I were him,I will improve my Game,more improvements and I will use the Donated Money. He ask for K5,but still I gave him.! But he doesn't response. This is Only a suggestion..! To players: You have a right to suggest for new items,new adventure(boss hunting or event) and new way.!

With all due respect. Razz
If you say that you have all these files and this should be done by the server blah blah blah...

Then why not create your own server? Shocked Why stay here? Razz
Why go on something you are not satisfied about?

sparkynuts
sparkynuts
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 281

Back to top Go down

Post  carlox143 Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:49 pm

sparkynuts wrote:
carlox143 wrote:I'm wondering if how Stanley Raven ( Tantra ROM ) run a game,that he Only pays for the server (Not sure for the Staff).But he Only ask a files for a players(Free Files),No Signature Items,No ashram Fix and No new Items.But he got a big donation.If I were him,I will improve my Game,more improvements and I will use the Donated Money. He ask for K5,but still I gave him.! But he doesn't response. This is Only a suggestion..! To players: You have a right to suggest for new items,new adventure(boss hunting or event) and new way.!

If you say that you have all these files and this should be done by the server blah blah blah...

hahaha !! wait ka lang tol .. aalis din kami d2 sa wlang kwentang server na to .. kaya mo bang maghintay ???
carlox143
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  carlox143 Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:50 pm

CM Xine wrote:nagtatanong nga ako dba.. hahahaha tapos ako naman tatanungin mo.. magtanungang nalang kaya tau..? Wink

kung alam mo .. alam ko din ..
carlox143
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkynuts Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:53 pm

carlox143 wrote:
sparkynuts wrote:

hahaha !! wait ka lang tol .. aalis din kami d2 sa wlang kwentang server na to .. kaya mo bang maghintay ???

Bitter sir? Razz
Naawa lang ako sa inyo eh...
May mga member nmn kayong matino kaso natatabunan ng iilang tanga Razz
Kung ayawan na eh di quit na Razz dami pang kwentong barbero eh... What a Face
sparkynuts
sparkynuts
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 281

Back to top Go down

Post  WinTer.143 Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:07 pm

carlox143 wrote:
sparkynuts wrote:

i Agree with CMXine --- try make your own server.. Let's see how you will manage it with your narrow mind. Smile

bring your followers there.. you keep on mentioning about donations, you dont even know how much the server pays for the expenses.
WinTer.143
WinTer.143
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Dedicated server hosts actually costs around 200$-300$ a month Smile
Oliver
Oliver
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 99995

Back to top Go down

Post  sexykelly Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:35 pm

closed this thread oi...

cyclops cyclops
sexykelly
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down