Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!
Tantra ROM Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear TantraROMZin's

+22
sikwadawa789
GrandMagus
WinTer.143
Oliver
carlox143
DЯEN
chumzsky1
KbyE
khuzgan
BugattiVeyron
Sieghart
fuentes_helena
Red Doronila
sparkynuts
looter4ever
SphinX
sexykelly
Xine
vinreal06
BA™AN
scumbag
REYKJAVlK
26 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dear TantraROMZin's - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  Sieghart Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:42 pm

khuzgan wrote:pustahan nalang dw qng cnu ung mga feeling pro jan na GM or CM... archer to archer... 1 shop!.. qng gsto nyu maka kita ng tricks sa TANTRA!... kala nyu cheat nalang lahat??... naka pabor lng kau kc may control kau sa larong ito!.. ban ng walang kasalan.. napag akusahang cheater. at qng anupang noob na pang akusa..... DONT BE SUCH A FEELER ^^ ... kya nyu lng cguru mgbantay pero d kau marunong panu gawin.. kaya natatawag nyung CE or TPP.. wawa nmn ^^ .. patawa!! haha cguru ang laki nyu na??.. pero bata pa rin ang isipan.. pang noob ^^ nakikinig or naniniwala agad sa mga vid post.. NAG POPOST LNG NMN UNG IBA JAN PAG NATATALO HAHAHA!!!! WHAT A SHAME!!... NANIWALA NMN UNG MGA FEELERS.. KYA PLA D KAYANG GAWIN.. WALA ATANG TALENT SA BAWAT CHAR!.. kya natatawag na CE or TPP.. kya kaung mga PRO out there!. wag kau pakita ng talent pg nsa harap ng Feeler CM or GM jan... d nyu yan magagamit sa event.. haha dpt patas dw.. gaya nila na walang talent ^^ patas walang talent to walang talent duel ^_^ patawa!!!!!!

REYKJAVIK Razz

UL0L.. TAGO KPA SA DUMMY ACCOUNT... GUS2 MO LAGAY KITA SA FARM AT BUONG ARAW NA IBIBILAD SA ARAW?? DUMMY EH Twisted Evil
kahit saan server pak u! weak!
Sieghart
Sieghart
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 137

Back to top Go down

Post  KbyE Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:50 pm

Sieghart wrote:

REYKJAVIK Razz

UL0L.. TAGO KPA SA DUMMY ACCOUNT... GUS2 MO LAGAY KITA SA FARM AT BUONG ARAW NA IBIBILAD SA ARAW?? DUMMY EH Twisted Evil
kahit saan server pak u! weak!

ahaha... grabe kung mka tira.. ahaha kaya pala
iilan na lang illuminati ngaun.. nagsibenta ng account... ahaha
KbyE
KbyE
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 150

Back to top Go down

Post  chumzsky1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:15 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by chumzsky1 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
chumzsky1
chumzsky1
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 66

Back to top Go down

Post  DЯEN Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:20 pm

there's nothing you can do with it. i think RVK's gonna bring this server down, anytime, hideously.
DЯEN
DЯEN
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 100

https://www.facebook.com/ElijahEntrampas

Back to top Go down

Post  carlox143 Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:23 pm

guys .. paalala lang po .. wag syado umasta .. d nyo pa po kilala si REYKJAVIK !!
carlox143
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm

REYKJAVlK wrote:Hello Guy's and hi to all new and pro. tantra player, first of all i think most of you heard my name ! this is REYKJAVIK the original founder of ILLUMINATI guild from PH since 2004 FR, last year till now ,, here just few months, and to all who are envy and accusing me that i was CE USER,, sorry but the truth is' before i started playing here in this server, i was recruited by someone who already know's me from many tantra server's Because of good reputation.. i started playing this game tantra online year 2004 it was OPEN BETA of tantra PH ,, untill now, And as you Notice i am not very active in forum's i think this is just one of my few post here!

But here is my story "

My Account Was Blocked Not because of TPP The main reason is I INSULTED YOUR NOOB GM, Which is a Feeler , It started when someone posted a video of my char taken from kruma which is i was accused of using CE, SLOT BUGGER,, etc. and i started sharing it on Facebook ROMSERVER fanpage. And Suddenly our lovely GM, GAB also posted his video which i was doing Steep Shot ! technique and he said that it was againts the RULE to do such of things in front of him, he said it was an INSULT! and he said that he is going to BAN me because of insulting him by doing such thing's since that he is a GM and he dont even know, how to do STEP SHOT technique.

He is a GM he was using many chars in kruma and try to knock me down, but he fail, Smile xD peace GAB you just such a NOOB !

Aw i'm sleepy i think i have to end this here Byee People..

To all ILLUMINATI !! ROCKS,, you are All WELCOME in my GUILD in Tantra FR with my SUpport.. atleast There'' the GM is Pro Also.. Not NOOB xD

Bliss and more POWER ,,

____SECRET_†_SOCIETY____

. ILLUMINATI

. R.V.K

Dear Mr R.V.K,

First and foremost we thank you for supporting Tantra ROM. Your en devours will not be forgotten Smile

Now with regards to your actions and the actions against you it is only natural to say that you did not read nor understand the rules of our community. Our rules clearly states that Bug abusing and such is punishable by a BAN. What you call techniques that you may have used in other servers of Tantra will always be considered as a bug cause it looks and ends like one. As simple as shooting an arrow and doing a skill we wanted to be the best so we used so called techniques to be more faster and kill more. Nonetheless if you could have quietly sat down with us and talked about the accusations against you, we could have been more gentle on the process.

On a video I took where you did unlimited Samayogas whether it hit anything or not is a clear violation of our rules about Skill Slot Bugging correct me if I'm wrong. You call it playing around? Excuse us but you are not in your own back yard you have no right to slap us in the face with how much you gave to the server. You are bound to our rules and our decisions. You should have known this when you donated since it is stated in the Donation Terms Of Services. No matter how much you donated you do not own the server. Donations are given FREELY and no take backs.

This are OUR RULES learn to live it and love it if you want to play.

Another thing on a personal note not related to the topic, PLEASE stop using English it doesn't suite you and just makes you more uneducated like. Your grammatical errors and wrong spellings gives shame to overseas Filipinos. If you could go back to grade 1, it would be better cause my head aches and my nose bleeds from reading all your errors ><
Oliver
Oliver
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 99995

Back to top Go down

Post  Xine Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:23 pm

DЯEN wrote:there's nothing you can do with it. i think RVK's gonna bring this server down, anytime, hideously.

u just think.. bTW ur entitled with your opinion and we cant do nothing about what you thinking.

i want to barrow Sen. M. Defensor statement. "If you mean not to listen then your free to leave."

were not holding you back to play here in the server, you have your free will to choose what server you like, and who's GM's your comfortable to play with, but you don't have to say things like kind of smashing the server into pieces coz you know what were standing still.. you just made all the staff's more comfortable to work with each other.. and we thank you for that.. honestly n behalf of the staff's, from my heart THANK YOU Wink

carlox143 wrote:guys .. paalala lang po .. wag syado umasta .. d nyo pa po kilala si REYKJAVIK !!

yes i agree with you, We dont know him, but he dont know us either..

Last edited by CM Xine on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Xine
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 216

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Doronila Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:05 am

hahahaha CHUPACHUPS pla ang RVK ahahah.. OMG

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Red Doronila
Red Doronila
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 255

Back to top Go down

Post  carlox143 Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:33 am

CM Xine wrote:
DЯEN wrote:there's nothing you can do with it. i think RVK's gonna bring this server down, anytime, hideously.

u just think.. bTW ur entitled with your opinion and we cant do nothing about what you think.

i want to barrow Sen. M. Defensor statement. "If you mean not to listen then your free to leave."

were not holding you back to play here in the server, you have your free will to choose what server you like, and who's GM's your comfortable to play with, but you don't have to say things like kind of smashing the server into pieces coz you know what were standing still.. you just made all the staff's more comfortable to work with each other.. and we thank you for that.. honestly n behalf of the staff's, from my heart THANK YOU Wink

carlox143 wrote:guys .. paalala lang po .. wag syado umasta .. d nyo pa po kilala si REYKJAVIK !!

GUSTO NYO BULGARAN NLNG ??? WAHAHAHAA ..
carlox143
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:43 am

carlox143 wrote:
CM Xine wrote:

u just think.. bTW ur entitled with your opinion and we cant do nothing about what you think.

If you got more stories to tell please do.

With how your guild is acting it seems that you guys are too defensive, with all the current accusations, makes us wonder on how you behaved this past few weeks Smile

Last edited by CM Oliver on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Oliver
Oliver
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 99995

Back to top Go down

Post  Xine Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:22 am

carlox143 wrote:GUSTO NYO BULGARAN NLNG ??? WAHAHAHAA ..

is that a threat? look.. with that CAPS in the statement it seems like your shouting.. Laughing

cge unahin mo ako as a hint..
I am MaxineDoronila (vidya) UnknownAngel (abikara) back in Ph.
I was Caliber40 (karya) Female Co-owner.
and even FOOTSANDWHICH Pilot both in ph..
I am SaintDhee and SaintMhee (sold) at FR
Xine
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sieghart Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:02 am

AHHHH OK OK OK Razz
Sieghart
Sieghart
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 137

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Doronila Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:42 am

HI BLOOD SI CMXine ahahaha affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

flower flower flower
Red Doronila
Red Doronila
Brahman
Brahman

Back to top Go down

Post  looter4ever Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:14 am

relax ria..hahahaha
looter4ever
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 179

Back to top Go down

Post  scumbag Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:49 am

one of the puppets. d mabubuhay pag wala yan ghey leader.

AND BTW, why your still online? i thought you hated the server so much you want it down Razz
scumbag
scumbag
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 233

Back to top Go down

Post  scumbag Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:52 am

carlox143 wrote:

haha ndi to ghey moves. eto ay, GAY MOVES. true gay i say Very Happy
scumbag
scumbag
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  looter4ever Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:03 am

hahaha
looter4ever
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 179

Back to top Go down

Post  carlox143 Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:18 am

CM Xine wrote:
carlox143 wrote:GUSTO NYO BULGARAN NLNG ??? WAHAHAHAA ..

is that a threat? look.. with that CAPS in the statement it seems like your shouting.. Laughing

cge unahin mo ako as a hint..
I am MaxineDoronila (vidya) UnknownAngel (abikara) back in Ph.
I was Caliber40 (karya) Female Co-owner.
and even FOOTSANDWHICH Pilot both in ph..
I am SaintDhee and SaintMhee (sold) at FR

d about sa mga chars mo LOL .. wahaha !! is about the server .. pero wag nalng .. baka ma discourage kayo .. !! Smile PIZ
carlox143
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  carlox143 Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:18 am

erinix wrote:
carlox143 wrote:

haha ndi to ghey moves. eto ay, GAY MOVES. true gay i say Very Happy

aah ok ..
carlox143
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  Xine Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:38 am

carlox143 wrote:
d about sa mga chars mo LOL .. wahaha !! is about the server .. pero wag nalng .. baka ma discourage kayo .. !! Smile PIZ

with ur statement kasi kanina ur threatening us by saying bulgaran na without any follow up explanation ..so im guessing na, oh personalan na ba? well as far as i know you already quit-ed so ano pa ba purpose mo?

well s mga cnasabi mo d ba yan nakaka discourage din? you think with your standing maniniwala pa ba kami? i know u believe so much with Reykjavik.. but for us who believe in this server and loving this game were protecting it.. against from those who's purpose is destroying the server..

If his a BETA PLAYER as hes claiming that throne.. i guess HE SHOULD NOT BE SELFISH.. kasi his one of the pioneers eh..
Xine
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  scumbag Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:45 am

lumaki ulo. kala magaling na Smile
scumbag
scumbag
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  carlox143 Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:48 am

CM Xine wrote:
carlox143 wrote:

with ur statement kasi kanina ur threatening us by saying bulgaran na without any follow up explanation ..so im guessing na, oh personalan na ba? well as far as i know you already quit-ed so ano pa ba purpose mo?

well s mga cnasabi mo d ba yan nakaka discourage din? you think with your standing maniniwala pa ba kami? i know u believe so much with Reykjavik.. but for us who believe in this server and loving this game were protecting it.. against from those who's purpose is destroying the server..

If his a BETA PLAYER as hes claiming that throne.. i guess HE SHOULD NOT BE SELFISH.. kasi his one of the pioneers eh..

acu nag quit na ?? d pa LOL .. naboboring kasi ako sa server na to kaya minsan lang maka OL .. tapos plging down server nyo .. porkit CM ka !! ganyan kana magsalit .. oh com'on .. dahan2 lang nmn po .. dami na nagquit sa server kasi sa bobong pammlakad .. sa server .. tapos ALWAYS SERVER DOWN .. dami na nagrereklamo kasi dami na nwwlang items .. tapos mag maintenance ang tagal mag balik .. then ung maintenance na yan d GM .. kundi HACKER ang nag pa down .. !!
carlox143
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  carlox143 Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:49 am

erinix wrote:lumaki ulo. kala magaling na Smile

lumaki ba ?? sure ka .. ? baka yang ulo mu lumaki .. !!
carlox143
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  Xine Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:57 am

ha? ano ba cnabi ko? does it hit you? porket CM ano? hahaha natawa tuloy ako.. ano ba cnabi ko bakit gnon nalang sabi mo na porket CM ako? paki refresh nga po..

ah sorry d kapa pala nag quit hahaha so u still in the game good for you.. Wink at least ur still supporting the server.. even what negative you says UR STILL PLAYING and u still counted to this population.. hahaha.. LMAO Laughing

Patanong nga po.. HOw did you say HACKER? hahaha i bet may alam ka.. now i know..
Xine
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Doronila Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:00 am

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

ahahaha NEUTRAL toinks
Red Doronila
Red Doronila
Brahman
Brahman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next