Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!
Tantra ROM Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Characters in KRUMA??? (Observers or what?)

+3
TenLittleIndians
looter4ever
sparkynuts
7 posters

Go down

GM Characters in KRUMA??? (Observers or what?) Empty GM Characters in KRUMA??? (Observers or what?)

Post  sparkynuts Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:55 pm

Why join the fight when you know your chars are invincible? Evil or Very Mad
Are you trying to point something out helping other Gods?
I'm not against GM participating in kruma but at least play fair using reseted chars.

GM Characters in KRUMA??? (Observers or what?) 51857588

Even killing other players using a CM char. affraid

GM Characters in KRUMA??? (Observers or what?) 19086109

sparkynuts
sparkynuts
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 281

Back to top Go down

GM Characters in KRUMA??? (Observers or what?) Empty Re: GM Characters in KRUMA??? (Observers or what?)

Post  looter4ever Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:05 pm

MozillaFirefox..

faster than a karya..lol..

lauti 100k+ damage

agni tomara 80k+ damage

hp 275k..lol..
looter4ever
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 179

Back to top Go down

GM Characters in KRUMA??? (Observers or what?) Empty Re: GM Characters in KRUMA??? (Observers or what?)

Post  TenLittleIndians Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:12 pm

CM B YAN? EH EH..DPAT MY PUNISHMENT DIN UNG GNYAN..

GM Characters in KRUMA??? (Observers or what?) Tantra2012021901-56-46
GM Characters in KRUMA??? (Observers or what?) Tantra2012021901-56-01
TenLittleIndians
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:17 pm

I used MysteriousMerchant because i was following someone since my Karya CM HP wasn't enough .. yet Vishnu knowing it is an Edited char for observation with 900k HP kept killing me...

papaJESUS
FOOTSANDWHICH
NICOLE SUMTHING
scratchMahNuttz
and many many more Smile

AS MANDATED we are to fight back or kill those who try to disturb our investigation...

https://tantrarom.forumtl.com/t537-kruma-observers-community-moderators

Please don't make me list down your names and have those who doesn't respect our process punished.

"Ignorantia juris non excusat" or simply ignorance of the law excuses no one.

Last edited by CM Oliver on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oliver
Oliver
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 99995

Back to top Go down

Post  looter4ever Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:30 pm

did u tell us that we won't kill the gm?

we are expecting for DEFEND THE GM event

that's why we are killing "MysteriousMerchant"

you should give us a warning about that..

because we didn't know about it..

looter4ever
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  TenLittleIndians Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:31 pm

If you are investigating someone, don't use that kind of name.

And we thought that there is an event.

That's why we kill that MysteriousMerchant.
TenLittleIndians
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkynuts Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:31 pm

CM Oliver wrote:I used MysteriousMerchant because i was following someone since my Karya CM HP wasn't enough .. yet Vishnu knowing it is an Edited char for observation with 900k HP kept killing me...

papaJESUS
FOOTSANDWHICH
NICOLE SUMTHING
and many many more Smile

AS MANDATED we are to fight back or at least kill those who try disturbing our investigation...

Please don't make me list down your names and have those who doesn't respect our process.

"Ignorantia juris non excusat" or simply ignorance of the law excuses no one.

We do respect your process. However why would you assist in stunning and fighting back and even standing in sight for target? You could use all CM chars and go invi. Right? Shocked

A while back I was also trying to ask when the event will start but instead you started attacking me? Shocked

Other players started attacking you as a response of your actions a while back. You are not going to be attacked if you are not in the line of fire. Right? Rolling Eyes
sparkynuts
sparkynuts
Brahman
Brahman

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Going invisible would require a process of asking a GM to re-edit the char since i am in a hurry i didnt bother to do so.. Event? oh come on if there was an event we have had it announced and somebody would have won VISHNU KILLED ME 5 TIMES Smile
Oliver
Oliver
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  looter4ever Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:40 pm

GM Gabranth said it yesterday

about Defend the GM event..

you should have warned us about that..
looter4ever
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkynuts Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:45 pm

CM Oliver wrote:Going invisible would require a process of asking a GM to re-edit the char since i am in a hurry i didnt bother to do so.. Event? oh come on if there was an event we have had it announced and somebody would have won VISHNU KILLED ME 5 TIMES Smile

You have a CM account and I believe you have unlimited access to some items if not all. You could still use your karya, go invi and have bozok all the time. Right? Shocked

I'm sorry but we could not accept the fact that you are trying to turn things around like we started killing you without any reason. We attacked you at your FL right after you and a bunch of shivans attacked together at our FL. I don't think stunning me is a part of your investigation. Shocked
sparkynuts
sparkynuts
Brahman
Brahman

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Here is my question was MysteriousMerchant involved in that event? with the hp difference of almost 3.5 times the HP of MysteriousMerchant, one would could assume that it isnt the Kill The GM Event, And since the event is "Kill The GM" not Kill the Mysterious Char or Kill the CM one again could easily assume that it wasnt an event...

and again stop assuming that we have access to unlimited supplies, bozok has only 20 sec effect since we got limited supply we rarely use it and due to its cooldown and effect time its useless Smile

And yes stunning you was part of my investigation since you were the center of my investigation Smile now u happy? Smile
Oliver
Oliver
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  looter4ever Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:55 pm

why are u using MysteriousMerchant?

we can't even target CMOliver character because it's hiding..

you can use it for hunting TPP users..
looter4ever
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkynuts Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:59 pm

CM Oliver wrote:Here is my question was MysteriousMerchant involved in that event? with the hp difference of almost 3.5 times the HP of MysteriousMerchant, one would could assume that it isnt the Kill The GM Event, And since the event is "Kill The GM" not Kill the Mysterious Char or Kill the CM one again could easily assume that it wasnt an event...

and again stop assuming that we have access to unlimited supplies, bozok has only 20 sec effect since we got limited supply we rarely use it and due to its cooldown and effect time its useless Smile

And yes stunning you was part of my investigation since you were the center of my investigation Smile now u happy? Smile

Happy? Not really Razz I'm just glad you clarified that you stunned me. Very Happy
If that is needed to complete your investigation, then I respect what you do.

However we would like to explain our side as well that by attacking us without knowing what is going on whether there is an event or none, our basic reaction is to fight back.

Hope you would understand as well. Very Happy
sparkynuts
sparkynuts
Brahman
Brahman

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:01 pm

U actually killed CM Oliver when i was observing ur flank while im invisible Smile

thats in 1 combo Smile
Oliver
Oliver
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  looter4ever Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:05 pm

i want to see the print screen about killing CM Oliver..

we are killing MysteriousMerchant

not CM Oliver
looter4ever
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkynuts Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:07 pm

CM Oliver wrote:U actually killed CM Oliver when i was observing ur flank while im invisible Smile

thats in 1 combo Smile

Yes I did with your HP in half. Very Happy And that happened since you were in range and was accidentally targeted. If I meant to target your CM account then I've tried killing it over and over again at BFL.

And that was why I was trying to chat with you to apologize and ask when the event will be but I suppose you were not able to read messages in all chat from other GODs since you started attacking me using your CM account. Razz

Last edited by sparkynuts on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparkynuts
sparkynuts
Brahman
Brahman

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:08 pm

MysteriousMerchant isnt supposed to be killed unless announced for event Smile
Oliver
Oliver
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  looter4ever Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:31 pm

We will not kill "MysteriousMerchant" if you didn't initate the attack, MysteriousMerchant is using paripu to our satya and fs during clashes of players of different god.. We are respecting your investigation but we are just giving our opinions about the said incident.. We are playing fair and just want to have fun..
looter4ever
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:15 pm

if i remember correctly i was following a certain char when papaJESUS suddenly attacked me then you guys start to jump in we can go on circles but as a CM i wouldnt start attacking without proper reason ^_^

well my investigation ended and so is this thread Smile i have gathered what i needed plus i wasnt actually gonna do anything against anyone that killed me till you guys brought it up ^_^
Oliver
Oliver
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkynuts Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:58 am

CM Oliver wrote:if i remember correctly i was following a certain char when papaJESUS suddenly attacked me then you guys start to jump in we can go on circles but as a CM i wouldnt start attacking without proper reason ^_^

well my investigation ended and so is this thread Smile i have gathered what i needed plus i wasnt actually gonna do anything against anyone that killed me till you guys brought it up ^_^

Oh well, thanks for your time for clearing things up. Very Happy
It was a simple miscommunication on both ends I guess.

Have a great day all! Razz
sparkynuts
sparkynuts
Brahman
Brahman

Back to top Go down

Post  looter4ever Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:12 am

sorry for the incident gm..

yeah..miscommunication..
looter4ever
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Gabranth Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Greetings,

I Personally AUTHORIZED - CM Oliver to use the Mysterious Merchant to Investigate Something regarding the Damage of a VISHNU Karya.

CM Oliver was Killed using 1 COMBO only (1hit SKILL).

if CM Oliver with (450k + HP) Would die in this COMBO. then we should try another Staff ACCOUNT With a HIGHER HP which is Mysterious Merchant (900k + HP).

Just to PROVE the Hint and to guide us in Applying Sanctions if Ever!

This Instant Observation requires a Quick Thinking - We do not have the TIME to make another account. ( What if the suspected player LOGS OUT?). The Fastest account we can get through is by the help of the Mysterious Merchant Character.

We are very sorry for this Mis-Communication.

Another Thing is that the CM's are Highly TRAINED to follow the LAW Stated within this Thread:

Henceforth, Please Do not get Confused
of the Different Characters we Used in Different Events.

Mysterious Merchant - Item Trading / Selling / Vending Events
Mysterious Warrior - PVP Events
Mysterious Traveler - Quest Events
Mysterious Thief - Lure Events / Hide and Seek Events
Mysterious Lady - Loot Events
Mysterious Amazon - Boss Hunt Events

Also the DEFEND THE GM Event would only be ORAGANIZE under the GM Supervision, and will also be PARTICIPATED by GM Raven or GM Gabranth.

Thank you for your Continuous Support,

Happy Gaming!

Should you have any Concerns, Suggestions and Inquiries.
Please feel free to Message me at gm.gabranth01@hotmail.ca or
Utilize our Official Forum Page.

GM Gabranth.

GM Gabranth
GM Gabranth
Game Master
Game Master

Master Points : 100178

Back to top Go down

Post  Sieghart Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:50 am

CM's OVER POWER Twisted Evil

Sieghart
Sieghart
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 137

Back to top Go down

Post  Xine Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:15 am

GM Gabranth already replied...

Thread Locked..

Have a nice day..
Xine
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 216

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down