Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!
Tantra ROM Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My SUN SET +15 AND BOH+15 AND TA CHARM WAS SCAM!!

3 posters

Go down

My SUN SET +15 AND BOH+15 AND TA CHARM WAS SCAM!! Empty My SUN SET +15 AND BOH+15 AND TA CHARM WAS SCAM!!

Post  BABYCU Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:55 pm

HELP IM SCAM HELP GM AND CMCAN YOU BACK MY ITEMS SIR??I WANT TO PLAY THIS SERVER!PLEASE!!!!!!CMOliver is WATCHING GM!!PLEASE HELP ME!!!!MY CHAR NAME IS BhabYcU !PLEASE HAVE AN ACTION GM OR CM !!PLEASE!!!!!!!

IM SCAM w/ CRONiCOL!!HELP ME GM PLEASE???? T_T

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/babyci/My SUN SET +15 AND BOH+15 AND TA CHARM WAS SCAM!! 73999612My SUN SET +15 AND BOH+15 AND TA CHARM WAS SCAM!! 73999612
BABYCU
BABYCU
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 24

Back to top Go down

My SUN SET +15 AND BOH+15 AND TA CHARM WAS SCAM!! Empty Re: My SUN SET +15 AND BOH+15 AND TA CHARM WAS SCAM!!

Post  LancelotDBercerker Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:32 am

Be Careful trading items to other player especially if you don't know them personal and also be careful of clones that cm with you is a fake/Copy

Hope You Learn Ur Lesson Very Happy
LancelotDBercerker
LancelotDBercerker
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 42

Back to top Go down

My SUN SET +15 AND BOH+15 AND TA CHARM WAS SCAM!! Empty Re: My SUN SET +15 AND BOH+15 AND TA CHARM WAS SCAM!!

Post  CM KentOi Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Hello,

There should be no more SUPPORT for any scam cases also (item will not be retrieve), but you can report any scam case to penalized the violator provided with evidences (e.g. screenshots & videos). The safest way for you to acquire in-game items is thru donation only, this way you can have the legal items with freebies (not duped, not scammed items) and you have also helped the server.

Thank you
CM KentOi
CM KentOi

Master Points : 64

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down