Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!
Tantra ROM Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear TantraROMZin's

+22
sikwadawa789
GrandMagus
WinTer.143
Oliver
carlox143
DЯEN
chumzsky1
KbyE
khuzgan
BugattiVeyron
Sieghart
fuentes_helena
Red Doronila
sparkynuts
looter4ever
SphinX
sexykelly
Xine
vinreal06
BA™AN
scumbag
REYKJAVlK
26 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Dear TantraROMZin's - Page 5 Empty Re: Dear TantraROMZin's

Post  sparkynuts Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:07 pm

Oh well, halatang yung utak puro tantra lang. Razz
ysanace1, eto dagdag tulong para sa kaalaman nyo. GOOGLE

Aralin nyo kaibahan ng developer at community manager.
Magbasa para nd magmukhang tanga. Razz Exercise sa utak sir... galaw galaw Razz
sparkynuts
sparkynuts
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 281

Back to top Go down

Post  yuree Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:18 pm

carlox143 wrote:
erinix wrote:getz nyo? wag kz i lantad FB group nyo, para d malaman ang bango Dear TantraROMZin's - Page 5 M066

nilantad ba namin ??? swerte lang meron SPY at tsaka mabango nmn tlga guild namin kahit saan na server ... dito lang nagi walang kwenta !! zZzZZzzZ ..

Dear TantraROMZin's - Page 5 SPY3

Nananahimik lang ako but then when i saw the link of your Facebook Group (AN OPEN GROUP), I saw my Name and was accused of being A SPY.. ^__^

Carlo Godlike aka Potskie --- 1. di ko trip ang mag spy.. Smile ikaw po yata ang spy at bkit tinitingnan mo ang Facebook account ko??

2. NEVER akong naging member ng guild nyo.
3. HINDI po ako naglalaro sa FR.

kaya wag ka po magbibitiw ng salita kung WALA NAMAN KATOTOHANAN mga sinasabi mo.
No Evil or Very Mad

yuree
yuree
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 309

Back to top Go down

Post  scumbag Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:32 am

where's the ILLUMINATI? mag kwento pa kayo. sarap basahin ang katangahan nyo Cool

as quoted " Now its all about power. they brought me down and i can brought them down to the bottom"

idiotic phrase. where is the power? you don't even have english power i guess
scumbag
scumbag
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 233

Back to top Go down

Post  Xine Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:47 am

afraid to ONLINE? are you guys BLIND? i was online at mandara and even have this KULITAN with this ILLUMINATi at that map.. hahahahaha before posting make sure you can proved it that we CM didnt do our job.. BITTER might be.. este BETTER pala... if we didn't do anything, cguro naman tahimik din kami dito.. hahaha POSTING/COMMENTING without using brains..? lately you guys played Plant vs Zombie? if u do i guess zombies already ate your brains..

and how can we go online and fulfill our duties in game if you guys always hacking the server???

I'll be at mandara.. see you guys in game Wink
Xine
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 216

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Gabranth Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:23 am

Greetings,

We thank you for the Undying Support the
ILLUMINATI Ashram have provided us these past Days in our Server.

This is A Private Server, at the End of the DAY. It is OUR DECISION who will REIGN supreme and superior to every bits of this Server.

It is NONE of your Business to question on how we Spend the DONATIONS - Donations that our Consumers have WILLINGLY and VOLUNTARILY *DONATED* in our System.

You are not in the Authority to Question US to where the Money is Going, it is Clearly Stated in the Donations Terms and Services https://tantrarom.forumtl.com/t572-donations-terms-of-services. That you are Paying for the Services we offer you and not for the Virtual Items you have Consumed Virtually.

This is a FREE SERVER and amazingly LOWEST Donation Rates compare to Other Server.
but please be REMINDED that RUNNING this SERVER ISN'T FREE.

We also Pay for our Utilities, Maintenance, And other Operating Cost and Functions we have to Subscribe to keep our Operations GOING - Things that are not FREE to your EYES. Things that we NEED to OPERATE the SERVER.

We are Very Unfortunate to Encounter such Timely Infractions and Complications in our Server - However we are all Working very very HARD to fix this Problems and to provide our Loyal Supporters the Quality Service we have Promised.

But these Infractions shouldn't be a Basis and judgements to How our Team Handles Each Complications we are all Experiencing. - Yes! We are Going through a very Rough Time and Situation, But
ALL WILL BE WELL SOON! ~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have the WILL to Stay or Leave - We do not Force you to Endure this Infractions and Be frustrated to the *Same Results* you'd been Experiencing every Time you Log in.

We do not HOLD the KEY to your HAPPINESS and SATISFACTION we will do our BEST, But it's still up to you on how you will Enjoy our Server.

We feel sorry that you felt that our Decision is UNFAIR or that WE Mis Treated you in Any ways Possible. It is not our Intention to make you feel such an awkward reflection on what you are showing us.

I believe that a True Leader should set a Very Good Example to His People. - As a Leader you lead the Way, You Let your People FOLLOW YOU. you do not ASK THEM WHAT TO DO. - you will tell them what *WE* Will do as a Team. As a Leader you do not provoke your Members to Rage their Feelings against SOMEONE, But you will SHOW them how to think outside of the BOX and show that SOMEONE a Benefit of the Doubt that will Benefit not only your EGO but also your CREDIBILITY as PERSON, and as a LEADER.

As Leader, the Actions, The Voice, and every Single ATTITUDE your people PRESENT themselves to the PUBLIC - REFLECTS on how GOOD and EFFECTIVE Leader you are. Every Single Details REPRESENT the way you LEAD them!

Leave if you Will Leave - Stay if you will Stay! IT'S YOUR LOSS NOT MINE!
if a hundred people Leave's our Server today! Tommorow A thousand more people will Come to Play.

(If you do not Understand the Metaphor - Then I highly Recommend you go Discuss this matter to Your English Teacher!).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not Question the DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES of the COMMUNITY MANAGERS (CM's).

- Each Day, Each Week and Each Hour, Our CM's are given DIFFERENT TASK, and DUTIES to FINISH and MANAGE all through out.

- Today He might be in kruma, tommorow he will be on Banner Making. The Next day for event distribution and the next next day will be on Forums.

- Our CM's do not have a PERMANENT Duty. unless they are being Appointed at (Due to some Specialty Reasons.)

- You do not have the RIGHTS to INSULT them or to ACCUSED them with any of your WRONG Doings without proper Evidence to Support your Allegations.

- the CM's are just doing their JOB and what ever they think that is BEST and RIGHT for the SERVER.

- I believed that my Team are all MATURED Enough to understand and balance complex things and do instant decision and fair Judgements to the Best development of our Community.

- You do not have the RIGHTS to tell my CM's what to do, you can REQUEST Nicely but you do not have the RIGHTS TO CURSED THEM or to Tell them what you want to HAPPEN. you don't FEED THEM~!!.

(If you do not Understand EVERYTHING I AM SAYING, and you STILL MANAGE TO THINK NEGATIVE. Then you need to see your psychologist.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We Fully Support you On your Decision on making a New Server, and when we SAY We FULLY Support YOU. ~ Means we are not Gonna be BITTER Talking about it. When we say WE FULLY SUPPORT YOU means we won't post TOPICS to any kinds of Social Media, When we say WE FULLY SUPPORT YOU means we won't have to ASK FOR VOTES to drag your Community down, When we say WE FULLY SUPPORT YOU means we won't have to MAKE STORIES against you, Just to make other people Believe. and Last When we say WE FULLY SUPPORT YOU means we are very Happy that at last you have Chosen to at least have A SENSE Of meaning in this World.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God Bless Tantra ROM!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven GM Gabranth Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
GM Gabranth
GM Gabranth
Game Master
Game Master

Master Points : 100178

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5