Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!
Tantra ROM Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORBIDDEN GOD SUN SET

+4
CM Mau
lazy
gwynrose100
fheabypal
8 posters

Go down

FORBIDDEN GOD SUN SET Empty FORBIDDEN GOD SUN SET

Post  fheabypal Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:00 am

GM Raven i salute you for creating such BALANCE AND WONDERFUL Set as FORBIDDEN GOD SUN SET,

again i have something to complain >.< i know i've been so eritating maybe for you because of my complains, but the COST of this SET cost too much >.< , 350 PHP each part? remember that almost 75% of the PLAYER of this server is NON DONATORS, how can they possible enjoy this game if they dont enjoy BALANCE in KRUMA? without this non DONATORS this server would probably become GHOST TOWN AGAIN ( the biggest issue about this server). yes thank you for giving us the opportunity to enjoy the x10 NON DONATORS SPECIAL EVENT, we enjoy it so much experiencing such nice set weapons but you have just about to kill it >.< this FORBIDDEN GOD SUN set is too much against RAVEN SET >.< and cost too much, i believe that non donators can afford to donate but not as much as 350php PER PARTS thats too big especially now maybe most of the players are STUDENTS, they can't sacrifice they're allowance to avail this set, many players complain about the reset before now again many players complain about the PRICE and not anymore about the RESET and SET .

I AM NOT TELLING YOU THIS TO SPOON FEED us , but what i am saying is that no TANTRA SERVER have higher rate of DONATORS players compare to NON DONATORS players, i am not telling you this to create event for non donators again to have this special set, what i am asking is to BALANCE us NON DONATORS and DONATORS, and to tell you frankly mostly of the players complaining about the cost of the set SHOUTING you are a MONEY FACE >.< sorry to tell you this. but i almost agree with them, many says that you create this SERVER for money >.< but we players, play this server to enjoy and not to waste too much money. yes we have to spend money to play but not AS MUCH AS 350 PHP per parts of GOD SUN SET just to enjoy kruma.

hope that you give time to ponder this MESSAGE and please do not ERASE this >.< i hope that you could do something better to BALANCE non DONATORS and DONATORS.

thank you and more power Smile
god bless you always. keep up the GOOD JOB Smile
fheabypal
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 113

Back to top Go down

FORBIDDEN GOD SUN SET Empty Re: FORBIDDEN GOD SUN SET

Post  gwynrose100 Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:26 am

yes I agree tol...

try to imagine GM,,,f u low the price of sun items many player can afford to buy and many player can enjoy the balance of the server but f u have to higher the price like want u posted only few player can afford and many player disappointed about imbalance but also u can have same profit f many can afford to donate...

example:
5 person can donate sun set 2500php = 12500php

but f u lower the price many player can afford to donate, like
1000php sun set 20person = 20000php

THINK ABOUT THIS ITS VERY HELPFUL

its just a suggestion
gwynrose100
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 118

Back to top Go down

Post  lazy Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:58 am

I know how you feel, but let GM Raven review your suggestion. Thank you for your time on making this thread. Please keep on supporting Tantra ROM. Smile
lazy
lazy
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 32

https://www.facebook.com/pulsopulse?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Mau Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:30 am

CM Lazy wrote:I know how you feel, but let GM Raven review your suggestion. Thank you for your time on making this thread. Please keep on supporting Tantra ROM. Smile

very good idea Smile equalizing non donators and donators . but just wait for GM response ^_^
CM Mau
CM Mau

Master Points : 122

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Blythe Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:26 pm

GM Raven already answered this kind of issue. Again i agree about the prices of the new sets, but i hope u understand too that Raven is paying also too much for this server every MONTH just to continue running this server. Anyways wearing Sun Set is not required in this game or to enjoy pvp but it is just an OPTION, option that can make u even stronger. You can still enjoy pvp by wearing Raven set+15 right? But if u really want to be more stronger or u want to pawn as many as u want, you need to buy/donate the new sets which is really expensive but try to look at the benefits that u can receive if u wear new sets Smile

YES! I agree with ur concern too , new sets really costs too much but i think GM Raven really needs money in order to pay this server.As what can u observe we don't have that much players anymore in this server or rather donators that can help GM to pay in this server. Hope u can understand and lets continue hoping that GM Raven will lower the price of the new sets Smile

CM Blythe
CM Blythe

Master Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  bspt2010 Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:57 pm

and isa pa pano ung mga taney namin na galing sa tinanggal nyong reset? ano gamit ng taney namin ngyn? sana man lang linagay nyo sa item mall ang lahat ng parts.
bspt2010
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Peach Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:04 am

Please contact GM Raven directly to his FB Account about your complains/suggestions and wait for him to answer. Smile
CM Peach
CM Peach
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 348

Back to top Go down

Post  vicetantra Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:50 am

So ano ang response ni GM Raven sa subject nato./?
vicetantra
vicetantra
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down