Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!
Tantra ROM Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Useless Chakra pack x5 event -_-

4 posters

Go down

Useless Chakra pack x5 event -_-  Empty Useless Chakra pack x5 event -_-

Post  reyann2010 Tue May 29, 2012 7:52 pm

wew for how many days spent hunting for loot event for chakra pack x5..ders nothing happen all our work r been buried deep.hayzz..i think i know now how the majority of players feel about this server..useless ! ! ! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
reyann2010
reyann2010
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 10

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Useless Chakra pack x5 event -_-  Empty Re: Useless Chakra pack x5 event -_-

Post  antiassasin Wed May 30, 2012 12:37 pm

correct xD

plus they dont have support and trust to me....my account was hacked i gave them all informations

username
secret Q and A
secret 7 digits
3 IGN's

i dont know what else they want they wont respond....oh well bye tantra-rom i quit your server

try tantra warzone guys much better
antiassasin
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 90

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Raven Wed May 30, 2012 3:06 pm

antiassasin wrote:correct xD

plus they dont have support and trust to me....my account was hacked i gave them all informations

username
secret Q and A
secret 7 digits
3 IGN's

i dont know what else they want they wont respond....oh well bye tantra-rom i quit your server

try tantra warzone guys much better

We do not provide support for hack cases.
GM Raven
GM Raven
Game Master
Game Master

Master Points : 100570

http://www.tantra-rom.com

Back to top Go down

Post  antiassasin Thu May 31, 2012 4:23 am

why not??and why didnt you put a "forgot password" under the "log in" button on www.tantra-rom.com

this would mean that our email we registered is useless.please tell me how to retrieve my account

its not hacked..its just glitched or bugged.same with my shopmates experience

we both were playing tantra rom then suddenly tantra rom server got ddosed and the server crashed.

then when it was up our passwords were not thesame.we play at home so its impossible for our accounts to get hacked...both of our accounts are gone

our usernames:
antiassasin(mine)
kimjay23(my shopmate)

we both have been reporting this for like 5 days and still cant retrieve whats the use of our emails being register if its really useless cause we cant do anything for it..your post on facebook says its very useful for lost passwords..even though you cant do anything for it putting our emails is not worth it...if my account is returned till today all players will know how to dupe cause kimjayson knows how to dupe and vengeace is within him..he told me that hes gonna tell all players how to duplicate their items..atleast thats what he did..it was just like 4 days he got 2pcs. tod 1 is clean and the other one is +6,full set of TA.spear+15,naga set+15 in 4 DAYS he told he duplicated all his ta's till he got a dealmate with tod..and duped his tod..then there was 2 TODS' he upgraded the other one so you wont notice it buy now that ive told you..well you should remove it..haha return my account especially kimjay23's account or hes gonna tell me and all the other players how to dupe

P.S. I do not know how to dupe..check my account

antiassasin...its been 4 months since i played rom..this is the 1st time i lost my account.i hope i wont be discouraged..\

ty gm raven.. please make an action..return our accounts..
antiassasin
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 90

Back to top Go down

Post  rosaro1434 Thu May 31, 2012 6:33 am

Yup Useless nga x5 reset ta3 in how many days for hunting Loot A tapos ang binigay ng reset sa akin gaya lang ng Loot B wht d Fck.. my character is already reset in april event 3 reset and i proceeds to event for may and Hunting again recipe for Loot B Bakit ang binigay nyong chacra ang kunti same lng sa Loot B recipe walang piang iba T___T ang hirap mag hunt halos na nga mamatay sa ka ha hunt pero yon lang binigay na chacra nyo hyee ka walang gana talga mag laro nito kakainis... T___T
rosaro1434
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 72

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down