Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!
Tantra ROM Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kindly read...problems about this server..

+2
Xine
fallenangel1434
6 posters

Go down

kindly read...problems about this server.. Empty kindly read...problems about this server..

Post  fallenangel1434 Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:45 am

1. Always server down..
2. Lagg in kruma..
3. No schedule for maintenance..
4. No events for every month..( you should post it before end of month for next month event)
5. Fixed the EBB and Battle Warrant..
6. Post if server is down..

( the more problem the lesser the people will play in this game )

(and do events that will encourage everyone to join )

POST YOUR PROBLEMS IF YOU HAVE IN THIS SERVER..ITS ONLY MY OPINION..and what i experienced in this server..

thanks and more power..
fallenangel1434
fallenangel1434
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 85

Back to top Go down

kindly read...problems about this server.. Empty Re: kindly read...problems about this server..

Post  Xine Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:42 am

about the EBB's and Battle Warrants it was posted at the Facebook ROM Fan page a week ago that this items was disabled for the meantime. due to this players who abused using this items.. try to dig this notice over that page..

Please be reminded that this server is kinda new and a lot of problems occurs but this will be fixed as soon as possible..

sometimes we need also to ask our selves if what can we do to help admins to fixed this problems.. it takes time to fixed everything. Were one community here so lets help each other neither taking each other down. PLEASE MAKE A DIFFERENCE..

Complaints and Suggestion are highly acceptable.. Comments, opinions with good ideas will boast each other to push the server to its goal..

gudday Wink
Xine
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 216

Back to top Go down

kindly read...problems about this server.. Empty zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Post  sikwadawa789 Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:32 am

tagal nmn mg up ng server.......palage down wala nmmng bagong items or bug fixes zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sikwadawa789
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 54

Back to top Go down

kindly read...problems about this server.. Empty Re: kindly read...problems about this server..

Post  fallenangel1434 Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:06 am

yes i know it CM,but mostly ( this is only what i experienced in this server ) most server i played even if it is CBT,OBT or permanent game i didnt experienced this server down always,,and i understood that there is someone hacking it..

But please,,just a suggestion can you tell the GMs that they will conduct weekly maintenance coz it get us bored when everyday server is down..

I only say it coz i stop playing tantra when the TANTRA ph is gone..and eventhough im not i donator still i play this server coz i enjoy in here..i meet new friends,,enemies,,,and allies..

Hope you can fixed this so that many players will not transfer to other game...

THANKS AND MORE POWER...
fallenangel1434
fallenangel1434
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 85

Back to top Go down

Post  babygladz Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:19 am

lets give chance to the admins/GM/mods.. it's not easy to host a game i was once also a game host.. our game ran for about 2 years, unfortunately we have to shut down the game due to anti-piracy stuff.. it's not that easy fixing bugs solving dupe and hacker issues, it was really a major pain in the ass.. but once this server will be stable more players and donators will support this game..

let's just be patient and give them chances.. more power to this game.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
babygladz
babygladz
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Doronila Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:36 am

bluegladz wrote:lets give chance to the admins/GM/mods.. it's not easy to host a game i was once also a game host.. our game ran for about 2 years, unfortunately we have to shut down the game due to anti-piracy stuff.. it's not that easy fixing bugs solving dupe and hacker issues, it was really a major pain in the ass.. but once this server will be stable more players and donators will support this game..

let's just be patient and give them chances.. more power to this game.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

agree with this.. lets give them the chance.. Smile
Red Doronila
Red Doronila
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 255

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentHitter Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:44 am

bluegladz wrote:lets give chance to the admins/GM/mods.. it's not easy to host a game i was once also a game host.. our game ran for about 2 years, unfortunately we have to shut down the game due to anti-piracy stuff.. it's not that easy fixing bugs solving dupe and hacker issues, it was really a major pain in the ass.. but once this server will be stable more players and donators will support this game..

AGREE! Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy Very Happy
SilentHitter
SilentHitter
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down