Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tantra ROM Community
Welcome to TANTRA ROM Community.
Please register to view our latest news and Events.

#THIS IS ROM!
Tantra ROM Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUGGESTION about bosses fell free to share ur thoughts

+3
free2play
Xine
kayat123
7 posters

Go down

SUGGESTION about bosses fell free to share ur thoughts Empty SUGGESTION about bosses fell free to share ur thoughts

Post  kayat123 Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:53 pm

we've talking soo much about the bosses, killing boss and we've been debating about it bla blah blah..
anyways,
why not making it fair?
u say, "we wait 8 hours to have the boss" ? okay, then, why not making it like
REMOVE the CHURIMA summon and give a drop of 500m - 800m ruphias as a reward each boss killed.
Then it sounds fair. and it adds EXCITEMENT to all players.. it will keep the server lively..
i am not into comparing other servers but,
i rely of some experiences there..

in order to play lively, in order to maintain the server lively as possible there must be a competition..there must be a thrill.. one of this are the bosses.

killing the boss, its due to, the first who lured the boss or what you call BOSS OWNERS (jez) do not add some players who wanted to be in party. Instead, they will say " do not ks, i owned this ".
this is even before the law was implemented. So they (i ) rather kill that boss of those selfish BOSS owner.
players need rups, and i dont care if they wait 8 hours to witness its spawn because not all the time pLAYERS waiting 8 hours just to have the boss. others, tried their luck and check if the boss are there and might spare some rups..
So, if hindi nag hintay ng 8 hours KS na agad? di ba pwdeng timing pag ka check may nag lure na?

GM i really hope a lot u could make it like that.. as other servers do..
it sounds fair like that.. its more fixed, no law , no selfish only competition..
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE..

so that, no one will gonna cry for boss killing, and boss lurers are selfish so we (i) kill the boss , i wait 8 hours blah blah blah..
more power happy gaming

i edit this and add what i commented in CMs POLL

Last edited by kayat123 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
kayat123
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 49

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION about bosses fell free to share ur thoughts Empty Re: SUGGESTION about bosses fell free to share ur thoughts

Post  Xine Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:06 pm

post has been forwarded.. lets wait for our GM's decision.. thank you Smile
Xine
Xine
Kasatriya
Kasatriya

Master Points : 216

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION about bosses fell free to share ur thoughts Empty Re: SUGGESTION about bosses fell free to share ur thoughts

Post  free2play Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:17 am

kayat123 wrote:we've talking soo much about the bosses, killing boss and we've been debating about it bla blah blah..
anyways,
why not making it fair?
REMOVE the CHURIMA summon and give a drop of 500m - 800m ruphias as a reward each boss killed.
Then it sounds fair. and it adds EXCITEMENT to all players.. it will keep the server lively..
it sounds fair like that.. its more fixed, no law , no selfish only competition..
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE..

so that, no one will gonna cry for boss killing, and boss lurers are selfish so we (i) kill the boss , i wait 8 hours blah blah blah..
more power happy gaming

I don't agree this ...

If bosses will be killed and drop 500-800m rups??? i think it's unfair for us , coz we're just a noob players and haven't complete TA Access...( i'm not pointing just for me., but also for other players too... )

The question is.. what about noob players that doesn't have high damage???
Yes, i agree your point " COMPETITION "...
But, don't you think that those noob players that can only kill Churimas can steal the damage does the other players has ( complete TA Access with reset?, in-order to allow to loot the Rupiah drop from boss to him/her? because he/she got high damage !

Not all the time players can wait too long, but if you say " Noob can wait too long just for that boss " - I Agree..
What if Noob will keep on waiting just for that boss?? then someone will arrived and got high damage, and do KS... Boss attention will change target to the one who has high Damage... THINK IT !

if this suggestion will occur in-game due to the Decesions of GMs,
then noob players can't farm anymore,

And High Levl character will monitor the bosses ALWAYS No

GMs/CMs, think wisely!
Don't let others compete your server to other servers !
Make some originality rule !

- I Agree to the laws of 5k Karma due to have KS !

Or What about editing the bosses?,The first who hits the boss will be the one who will owns it... and if someone will arrived will be unable to damage the boss ? so, no one can KS -what about that ?

It's like competition too...
free2play
free2play
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 296

Back to top Go down

Post  kayat123 Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:07 am

free2play wrote:
kayat123 wrote:we've talking soo much about the bosses, killing boss and we've been debating about it bla blah blah..
anyways,
why not making it fair?
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE..

more power happy gaming

I don't agree this ...

If bosses will be killed and drop 500-800m rups??? i think it's unfair for us , coz we're just a noob players and haven't complete TA Access...( i'm not pointing just for me., but also for other players too... )

The question is.. what about noob players that doesn't have high damage???
Yes, i agree your point " COMPETITION "...
But, don't you think that those noob players that can only kill Churimas can steal the damage does the other players has ( complete TA Access with reset?, in-order to allow to loot the Rupiah drop from boss to him/her? because he/she got high damage !

Not all the time players can wait too long, but if you say " Noob can wait too long just for that boss " - I Agree..
What if Noob will keep on waiting just for that boss?? then someone will arrived and got high damage, and do KS... Boss attention will change target to the one who has high Damage... THINK IT !

if this suggestion will occur in-game due to the Decesions of GMs,
then noob players can't farm anymore,

And High Levl character will monitor the bosses ALWAYS No

GMs/CMs, think wisely!
Don't let others compete your server to other servers !
Make some originality rule !

- I Agree to the laws of 5k Karma due to have KS !

Or What about editing the bosses?,The first who hits the boss will be the one who will owns it... and if someone will arrived will be unable to damage the boss ? so, no one can KS -what about that ?

It's like competition too...

then would you mind other players see you in ruphia mode knowing u owned the boss?
i mean, if u own the boss u can have it 24/7 or unlimited without, server shutdown, maintenance, disconected u can have ruphias unlimited SOLO. U CAN REACH 10B X RUPHIAS MORE..
even if others are hungry for ruphias, lets just say u want SOLO u will not add them , WHO CARES if u will not add them WE HAVE a LAW.. if they KS or kill they will sanctioned , u think thats FAIR???

and if you say about the noob players, or u mean players with no good accesories and set or items,
do you think they can enjoy getting ruphias with the churimas which comes out simultaneously with no good access. And if you could observe, almost boss hunters are with good access, u rarely see no good access boss hunters .. myself, i have not seen boss hunters with no good access.

giving 5k karma doesn't help when it comes to the word "fair" .
its just say that, i f u see me with my BOSS , even if u need rups more than i but i own the boss u do nothing but to stare me getting 20b ruphias more as i could with no distructions as i mentioned above.
and others in doubts to kill the boss due to 5k karma that burning sucks, so they rather choose to stare u and beg a selfish brat to add in party and ended not boss owners has to leave and portal to ruins. lol! lol! lol! lol!

thank to you free to play..
tell other players to share their thoughts about this..
kayat123
Waisya
Waisya

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION about bosses fell free to share ur thoughts Empty just think about it

Post  kevzerz69 Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:08 pm

just think about it GM 1char own all bosses in 1map then they didnt add us.... sooo its not fair what are we going to do.. just watch it??? what a damn reasons...... do you think the 1 who first lure the boss is the only 1 waiting for 8 hours are u insane...... maybe few days later killing killer have penalty... what the........ hahayz..... instead of putting that damn rules just concentrate to ur server that always down.... always RB that the dupers can abuse... thats the part u must think... is it right? to many players quiting bcause of that... instead putting that unreasonable rules concntrate on ur server ... tnx
kevzerz69
kevzerz69
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  BA™AN Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:56 pm

YOU MUST BE FRIENDLY
Very Happy
to have a boss SUGGESTION about bosses fell free to share ur thoughts Bj000
BA™AN
BA™AN
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 431

https://www.facebook.com/pjme241725

Back to top Go down

Post  free2play Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:52 pm

BA™️AN wrote:YOU MUST BE FRIENDLY
Very Happy

I Agree...
free2play
free2play
Brahman
Brahman

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION about bosses fell free to share ur thoughts Empty no need to be friendly

Post  kevzerz69 Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:00 pm

i can get items or rups on my own wd out the help of others...
this is the only server i play that put that damn rules....for killing boss....
GM is out of that....thing..
instead of reading nonsense compliment they must concntrte to fix the server...
kevzerz69
kevzerz69
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  kayat123 Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:53 am

BA™️AN wrote:YOU MUST BE FRIENDLY
Very Happy

what do u mean friendly?
how can u be freindly in boss hunting?
aside from the boss owner is maybe ur guildmate, a pal , a personal freind,
how it is about when u dont know the guy/girl/gay/lesbian?
can u please share that friendly thing? Question Question Question
because when i say "add party please " i get " NO KS, This is mine, respect bla blah blah " from the boss owners.. and that makes me shiver for anger.. those selfish brat dont wanna add me... jez☀ sunny sunny sunny

i must be friendly to have a boss???
i will BE friendly to the boss,?? so i could have it?? JOKE.. ( not funny )

And this is a game, its NOT all about beein friendly or to have a friends if so, this is a boring piece of adventure. And this is not only u and i but many, so expected each and everyone's diff. attitudes.
If u are friendly others may not. VICE VERSA.. i just mean, we dont have the same attitudes.
kayat123
Waisya
Waisya

Back to top Go down

Post  babygladz Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:24 am

before anything else noh?.. i agree on the " concentrate fixing the server " couple of years ago i was also a game host for MU.. been working on fixing bugs for quite sometime before getting some good players and donations though it was just a local game held here in CdO it was very successful our server ran for 2 years but sad to say we have to shut it down due to anti-piracy at that time.. it really was a major pain in the ass when it comes to maintenance and some stuffs.. lets not give pressures on the GM am quite sure they working on this fixes and dupes issues.. it's just starting lets give them chance before reacting negatively..

i guess i can say more power and good luck to this new server.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
babygladz
babygladz
Waisya
Waisya

Master Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Doronila Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:12 am

babyglady wrote:before anything else noh?.. i agree on the " concentrate fixing the server " couple of years ago i was also a game host for MU.. been working on fixing bugs for quite sometime before getting some good players and donations though it was just a local game held here in CdO it was very successful our server ran for 2 years but sad to say we have to shut it down due to anti-piracy at that time.. it really was a major pain in the ass when it comes to maintenance and some stuffs.. lets not give pressures on the GM am quite sure they working on this fixes and dupes issues.. it's just starting lets give them chance before reacting negatively..

i guess i can say more power and good luck to this new server.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

TOMOOO! .. to be a Host is not easy ..
Red Doronila
Red Doronila
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 255

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Doronila Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:13 am

anyways,
why not making it fair?

in order to play lively, in order to maintain the server lively as possible there must be a competition..there must be a thrill.. one of this are the bosses.

killing the boss, its due to, the first who lured the boss or what you call BOSS OWNERS (jez) do not add some players who wanted to be in party. Instead, they will say " do not ks, i owned this ".
this is even before the law was implemented. So they (i ) rather kill that boss of those selfish BOSS owner.
players need rups, and i dont care if they wait 8 hours to witness its spawn because not all the time pLAYERS waiting 8 hours just to have the boss. others, tried their luck and check if the boss are there and might spare some rups..
So, if hindi nag hintay ng 8 hours KS na agad? di ba pwdeng timing pag ka check may nag lure na?

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE..

more power happy gaming

i edit this and add what i commented in CMs POLL

- Mag Donate ka nlng tongue tongue hihihi
Red Doronila
Red Doronila
Brahman
Brahman

Master Points : 255

Back to top Go down

Post  kayat123 Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:52 pm

babyglady wrote:before anything else noh?.. i agree on the " concentrate fixing the server " couple of years ago i was also a game host for MU.. been working on fixing bugs for quite sometime before getting some good players and donations though it was just a local game held here in CdO it was very successful our server ran for 2 years but sad to say we have to shut it down due to anti-piracy at that time.. it really was a major pain in the ass when it comes to maintenance and some stuffs.. lets not give pressures on the GM am quite sure they working on this fixes and dupes issues.. it's just starting lets give them chance before reacting negatively..

yeah right.. actually, i really hope they could fix it as soon as possible..
i know maintenance and some dupe issues are one of the most problem ROM is experiencing right now..

i am into it, i am into wishing the STAFF THE BEST OF LUCK.. Smile
aside from it, i suggested this BOSS related issues separately..
i mean, its pretty mush obvious that i separate this topic.
not to pressure the staff or to give this action first attention or so..
but, just to remind that this case is a factor that will keep player stick..

HOPE FOR THE BEST! GOODLUCK ROM staff..
kayat123
Waisya
Waisya

Back to top Go down

Post  free2play Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:41 pm

kayat123 wrote:
yeah right.. actually, i really hope they could fix it as soon as possible..
i know maintenance and some dupe issues are one of the most problem ROM is experiencing right now..

i am into it, i am into wishing the STAFF THE BEST OF LUCK.. Smile
aside from it, i suggested this BOSS related issues separately..
i mean, its pretty mush obvious that i separate this topic.
not to pressure the staff or to give this action first attention or so..
but, just to remind that this case is a factor that will keep player stick..

HOPE FOR THE BEST! GOODLUCK ROM staff..

We will see your suggestion if GMs/CMs will decide to occur this in-game Smile
free2play
free2play
Brahman
Brahman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down